|1|

*The Beginning of their Rivalry*

"Who the hell said i wanted that kind of fabric!?"

A yell could be heard throughout the whole room in one of the designer's workplace slamming her fist on the table holding in her anger as she sighed.

"I.Specifically.told.you that i wanted Silk, not Cotton!" She yelled at the delivery man whom was quivering in fear.

"I-it wasn't me this time Y/n—" He yelped when she cut him off "Then who?!" Giving him a glare as he gulped down his saliva and scratched the back of his head "I—" "You know what leave, Go i don't have time for you to explain yourself." She cut him off and gestured him to leave.

The man bowed and apologized quickly leaving the room, She then grabbed one of the cloth on her desk and sat down in front of the sewing machine placing the cloth on top of the needle.

"You're really loud you know that.." A female entered the room holding a tablet, "People are gonna start thinking that our designer's are crazy.." She added sitting on the table facing the H/c haired girl.

"How can i not yell when i told them a hundred times that cotton isn't the same as silk!" She says not looking away from the sewing machine "Well not everyone knows the difference between them, since they're not all designer's like you Y/n." The blonde exclaimed.

"Can't they feel the the fabric and it's damn difference?" Y/n asks lifting her foot away from the pedal.

"You know? One day you'll find your competitor." The blonde said sighing leaving the room "Yeah sure...." Y/n replied going back to the machine.

"Yo, Y/n boss is calling for you." One of her coworkers entered "I think we're in big trouble.." he said and She sighed.

Entering the heads office she saw other designers inside who looks scared while She walk and stood beside them.

"All of you, do you know how much stocks the other company had sold today?.." The boss asked with a dark look in her eyes.

"Recently we've been lacking behind, it's either we don't have enough stock or.. it's just that you all can't do your damn jobs!" She scolded.

"It's either i will fire you all! Or you go and fix your mess." She says making them gulped, looking at the h/c haired girl.

"Well, miss Y/n, what do you think we should do?" She asks crossing her arms as the h/c haired girl took a deep breath "I think we need to replace someone." She said calmly and all her coworkers looks at her worriedly.