|14|

*Mitsuya Takashi*

"I like you."

"I like you.... Ever since middle school"

"AGHHH!!!!" A loud yell escaped the lips of the (h/c) haired female as she covers herself with her pillow hitting her head continuously on her bed groaning and rolling around her bed kicking up her feet in the air as she rolls around her bed and the door slammed open.

You never saw it coming, no. You never expected him to confess to you in the middle of the night, You weren't prepared at least let the poor girl breathe you weren't even prepared and it just scared you to death....

No one. And i mean no one had the guts to confess to you when you were a teenager since they were all afraid of your temper and your father... so why him?

"OI! Why're you yelling so early in the morning?!" Kaede shouted furrowing her brows hearing multiple curses leave her lips "Fuck, Shit, Goddamnit, Fuck!, fuck!, fuck!, ASNISJSKSJSKSJKSMSKS!!!" Spouting Gibberish sounds left her lips as she pretends to sob.

"What drugs are you on Y/n?" Kaede exclaimed snatching the pillow from the female and her hair covered her face sobbing.

"Why me????!!!" You exclaimed hitting your head on the bed's headboard "What are you talking about?!" She snapped and you whined.

Face planting on the bed sobbing "Y does it awlways hawve to bwe meee...." You murmur and she sighed.

"How can i understand what you're saying, when you're not telling me anything girl!" She pouts and you whine.

Lifting your head up to the blonde with a pout on your face "I hate my life...." You frown and she sighs sitting next to you "Why? Did something happen?" She asked and you nod.

"Takashi.... He confessed to me!" You sobbed and she gasps lightly while you drop your head on her shoulder "Kaede! What do i do?! We're fucking partners in crime not lovers!!" You exclaimed and she furrows her brows confused.

"What are you talking about? Partners in crime seriously?" She cringe and you frowned "Shut up!" You hit her face with a pillow before plopping yourself on the bed.

"Well? What are you gonna do about it? You have to go to work.. You can't skip just because he confessed to you, you idiot." She says and you huff covering yourself with a blanket.

"Out of all the people in the world..." You murmur and the blonde sighs dropping the pillow on your head as she exits the room "You better get up and get to work, Rehi-san isn't that forgiving to let you off on the hook." She explains closing the door.

A loud bang echoed inside the workplace of the lilac haired male as he dropped forehead on his desk while Hakkai sighed at the male.

Murmuring incoherent words as he lays his forehead on his desk "Did you seriously confessed to her?" Hakkai asked receiving a cold shrug from the male while Yuzuha laughed "I'm guessing mission not accomplished.." She smiled amused while mitsuya sighs.

"Really?! Did you really confess to Y/n-san?!" Luna exclaimed coming out of nowhere as he shrugs all the people in his workplace "What did she say brother?!" She beamed hands on his table looking down on the older male.