|5|

*Suspicion*

The sun rose as the a start of new day for everyone, As the sun shined through a particular spot outside of work Sitting three female designers One of them held a fan and sighed sweating "Why is it so hot today..." Shion complained as she sweats from the hot sun that was pointing towards her face.

"Tell me about it...." Kaede agreed as she sips her iced tea, While a certain H/c haired girl stares into the sky mouth hanging open as she spaces out.

"... Oi Y/n, you alright? You've been spacing out since..." Kaede asked and they both looked at her not getting her attention.

When she finally snaps back "Yeah? What?" She said looking at them confused "Ah.... It's nothing.. " You said and they doubted your words "Did something happened?" The blonde asked and you shake your head.

"I heard you left with Mitsuya last night...." Shion stated and Kaede looked at her gasping "What?" She says and shion hummed nodding, You ignored them and looked down on the table.

"Did you two?—!!" She gasped looking at shion then back to you and you looked up at her eyes wide while your cheeks were flustered as you shake your head aggressively denying what she was thinking.

"Nothing happened! How could think of that.." You said and she let out a relieved sighed. "You psycho... how could you think of that?!" You scolded and she laughs nervously "It was just a hunch jeez.... But you did turn red~" Her expression changed and you scoff.

"Well..... something did happen last night...." You said and they both glanced at you, Glaring at them knowing what they were thinking.

"What?! That's hella amazing." Shion stated after hearing what happened last night "Gosh i thought all he had was just his charms.... I didn't know he was also a gangster.." Kaede said taking a sip of her tea.

You nodded "I know, i mean it wasn't the first time I saw him do it..." You exclaimed and they leaned in closer to hear "What? So you've seen him fight before?" Kaede asks and you nod.

"Not actually, i was just passing by his store, when the door opened and he was dragging a drunkard out...." You said and they wowed in sync. You looked down and tried to figure out the rest of what happened.

'He looked so cool but he looked like he was already use to doing those kinds of things...' you thought spacing out once more.

"I'm suspecting he's hiding something from me...." You mumbled and they looked at you "What was that?" They asked and you shrugged "Nothing..."

____________________________________________________________

As the day went on and You only followed Mitsuya around the whole building observing his actions until the day ends.....

'Weird..... he hasn't mentioned anything of what happened yesterday....' You thought staring at the male from across the room, who was focused on the sketching on his sketch pad You tried to read him but failed "What is it?.." He asks out of the blue startling you "Oh— uh- nothing.. why?" You asked and he had a small smile "You've been staring at me for 15 minutes now.." He says and you pointed at yourself denying him, "Me? Look at you? Pssh! Yeah right...!" You said and he smiled.

The next thing you did was follow him wherever he went, Walking 5 meters away from him trying to follow him quietly, The other designers passed by looking at you weirdly.