|15|

*Playboy Delinquent?*

The next day you and Mitsuya were no longer avoiding nor ignoring each other but still the nervous feeling he's having right now can't be ignored since you haven't answered him yet. If confessing his feelings for you wasn't enough he can't help but think what would happen if you said no... If it comes to that then surely you'll still be friends... right?

Sitting in the office like the usual morning routine you two have but instead it was quiet... unlike the days were the (h/c) haired female would start a fight and bicker all day long, for once their actually too busy to even talk to each other. After Rehi their boss demanded more focus on the dresses and stop fooling around since she was in the verge of raging after seeing their company was second to the highest sales in the Fashion industry..

She was furious very very furious, She wanted to throw the table at her assistant who manages to survive her angry self every time. She wanted to give her fucking competitors a piece of their own medicine since they've been targeting her company ever since Y/n joined hers.

It's not like she hates the female for joining since it was her choice to let her in and she knew exactly that these kinds of things would happened since she is the daughter of one of the wealthiest companies in Japan so it's expected that she would be cornered by other competitors.

Not only did this anger her but for the fact that her precious worker is being cornered as well by the media, if spreading false rumors about the female isn't enough they even went as far as trying to eliminate her from the fashion show.

Rehi knew who she was facing since it wasn't just other competitors and companies that she was facing but people who grew up with money, Born with skills, beauty and elegance. Her Siblings were the toughest of all. The female is not only known for a famous fashion designer but her siblings are popular as well.

Emiko L/N. The eldest sister, Rehi knows Emiko's true nature since she's witnessed it before The woman is ruthless and merciless. She gets what she wants whenever she wants it. She will surely ruing your life once she's sick of it.

Rehi knows Emiko is jealous of Y/n for a long time now, even though Y/n had the least childhood amongst them she still envied her and her talent. Emiko received most of the love from her father and that's what she shows off the most knowing how Y/n never received anything like that...

But for some reason she'd always see her youngest sister smile ever so brightly, that it just pisses her off knowing she's hiding the pain and anger deep inside her. Yet she doesn't show it...

Knowing her superiority amongst her siblings Emiko doesn't hesitate to take them down nor threaten them to be careful of what they do that may ruin her reputation. And Kiyomi is one of the loyalist people to Emiko fulfilling her duties to impress her sister hoping she would give her attention to her and not Y/n.

Attention is something the L/n want the most. It is what gives them ambition and power, Though too much ambition can destroy relationships with each other and in their case, it has already ruined their family...

Scratching your head you look down on the papers on your table while across the room was mitsuya designing his dress. He has no time for thinking about what could've been your answer since Rehi looked like she was about to lose her mind if she doesn't get higher profit from the dresses she owns.