|4|

*Stranger danger*

Starting the day of work was already a handful to begin with where inside your office was a chaotic and loud argument between two fashion designers who couldn't agree with anything they discuss.

"I think it'd be better if it was longer..." You suggested looking at the sketch you and mitsuya was drawing, standing next to each other you both look at the drawing, "I think adding a veil is much better." He stated sketching a veil on top of the head of the model and you tilted your head thinking.

"The theme is wedding.... But i hate veils..." You quickly responded and he sighed "But doesn't it give more wedding vibes with the veil on?" He said and you shake your head in disagreement.

"I don't like it, how bout a flower crown instead?" You said confidently and he shake his head.

Standing beside each other you both look at the mannequin in front with the almost finished wedding dress, You both tilted your head in unison and think "I think we should just use satin rather than silk....." You stated and he think.

"Silk is much better.." He suggested and you shake your head disagreeing, while walking the hallway was Shion and Kaede passing by your office.

Hearing your conversation about fabric 'Did i just heard them argue about fabric?.... Not to eavesdrop or something but can't they really agree on something or once?' Kaede thought as she heard your conversation with Mitsuya.

Outside your window Kaede stopped walking and began to eavesdrop your argument leaving Shion confused.

"What is it kaede?" The brown haired girl asked and kaede signaled her to be quiet, Crouching she and Shion peeks through the window from outside your office.

"Are they seriously arguing about silk and satin?!" Kaede whispered and shion laughed "they couldn't even get along with whose dress is better how do you expect them to agree with even types of fabric?' Shion replied and kaede nodded.

"Satin is better!"

"Silk gives more life to it though.."

"So you're saying satin is for the dead?"

"But i gotta admit they look cute together." Shion whispered smiling and kaede scoffed "Isn't this what you call LOVE." Shion added and kaede rolled her eyes "Look at how they argue, it's so obvious that their fashion designers with that kind of argument..." Kaede stated and shion giggled.

"I mean who argues about fabric? Usually it¡s someone's personality but instead we have this...." Kaede said looking at the two tailors.

"It's so obvious that Y/n's life is nothing but her occupation...." Kaede exclaimed and Shion nodded.

____________________________________________________________

Night fell and half of your co workers already left and went home while inside your office was loud noises coming from nothing else but the sewing machine You were sitting down your chair as you continue to press down on the pedal focused on sewing the cloth.

While Mitsuya already finished and cleaned up ready to leave he stood and took off the measuring tape around his neck and took his jacket off his chair and took a glance at you, He looked at you worriedly as he lightly bit his bottom lip You were too busy to see him off and was completely focused on your work He sighed and placed his jacket on the table.