|16|

||Daddy disapproves||

"Takashi Mitsuya." Sitting inside his office he squinted his eyes at nothing the old F/n overthinking as he thought of the lilac haired male that his daughter like very much just the thought of it pisses him off thinking his daughter might date someone like him after seeing them get so close with each other it was infuriating as a father..

Though he knows that whatever he tells her she won't listen since she holds a grudge against her own family... i mean why not? They left her in the dust and none of them were there even when she was born, so it was only right she's angry at them... though he's still concerned of what the public might think once they found out that his daughter hangs out with a male who's background is dangerous.. seriously? He's worried about what other might think and not what his daughter chooses? Bitch wha—

Frowning he sighs calling his secretary "Tell Y/N to come and meet me.." He says and Arisu nods.

While you were sleeping peacefully in your room after drowning yourself last night with alcohol and Takashi had to take you home on his back safely.

Snores left pass your lips as you hug your pillow close to you while in the kitchen was Mitsuya preparing your breakfast like good person he is— such a husband material— when the door was opened by Kaede as she sees the lilac haired male in your kitchen preparing breakfast...

"What the..." Her eyes widen at the sight of mitsuya standing there making breakfast as if he was your husband... "Oh... Kaede.." He says when the blonde immediately ran to your room where she sees you sleeping peacefully hugging your pillow.

"Oi!" She yelled slamming the door shut while you jolt up your bed furrowing your brows at her from waking you up in your deep slumber "What the... why're you shouting...?" You mumbled hair covering half of your face.

"Oh you sneaky motherfucker..." She mumbles sitting next to you on your bed and you raise a brow at the smirk tugging her lips.

"What are you on about?..." You said and she scoffs "Stop acting so clueless... Why is Takashi in your kitchen?" She smiles and you furrowed your brows at her "What....? Takashi?..." You said when it all hit you..

'You said you like me and yet you hang out with other girls!?'

'Just a friend my ass. I saw you with that goofy smile on your face when you were with her.'

'Because i Like you!!'

Letting out a gasp your eyes widen at the door a hand on your mouth before slowly turning your head to the blonde beside you who was smirking and you almost fainted.

Dropping back on the bed you stare at the ceiling with wide eyes mouth agape as you froze after remembering some of the things you said to The lilac haired male while you were drunk realizing what you just said especially the last one before you black out...

"Oh my god!! I can't believe it my baby is all grown up." Kaede squeals while you were stunned on the bed "I can't believe it! I absolutely can't believe it!" She cheered before turning to you with a smirk.

"So? What happened?" She asks excitedly and you kept staring at the ceiling "Kaede...." You mumbled and she hums raising a brow.