|3|

*Partners*

Thursday is a hectic day for the designers who work in your department for it's the day whereas you will all be busy making clothing especially for the branches of your company, In this day everyone will have their hands full All busy for work, Which is also the day everyone tries to grab advantage of bringing down their co designer.

The sun was rising as its rays shined across the street and houses that was there It was currently 8 am in the morning, Stopping at the sidewalk of the road you look both side checking for passing cars which there were none, Quickly crossing the road and walked towards the building that was beside.

Opening the door you see kaede holding three cups of coffee waiting inside the lobby, She notices you and waved as you walked towards her "Aren't you early today..." Kaede said handing you one of the cup of coffee she was holding.

"Gotta be prepared for todays chaos.." You said taking a sip of it, She scoffs and look at you "Why? You scared  the Pretty boy might actually get ahead of you?" She says and you smirked.

"Like hell i'd let that happen." You stated and took off, entering the elevator and pressing the button to the highest floor in the building whereas was your office and the other professionals.

You walked towards your office and since it was still early there was only a few people working still, but you were sure they'd come in sooner or later.

Reaching out to turn the handle you hear the sewing machine was turned on and someone was using it, opening the door you see The lilac haired male sitting on his chair and with his glasses on and was already starting his first day, he was fast you admitted and look at him Leaning on the door frame you watched him putting your hands in your jackets pocket.

"You're early.." You said and he looked up from his work and nodded "I thought i should be early since it's my first day." He said going back to the cloth he was sewing, cutting the thread and turning off the machine he stands up while you walked to your table.

You then noticed a unfinished dress on a mannequin that was beside your table, The dress was made with red velvet fabric while the top and sleeves were covered with black lace.

"Don't you think it's too random..." You stated and he looked at you "What? The dress?" He asked and you nodded, He smiles and went back to the sewing machine "It's honestly still unfinished." He said and you hummed and went to your table.

'He's really trying to piss me off isn't he?... he even went here so early...!' You thought frowning and sipped the coffee you were drinking.

A few minutes later the whole building was chaos, everyone was all busy doing there own stuff in their offices, loud yelling and grunts from the other designers can be heard throughout the whole building, everyone had their own task, meanwhile you and mitsuya....

Noises of the sewing machine can be heard inside your office and and intense aura was covering it, inside was two hard working fashion designer who seemed to be competing with each other.

You continue to push the cloth onwards as the needle pokes in it Cutting the thread and covering the mannequin's top with the cloth while mitsuya who was hand stitching the lace onto the satin fabric that was for the skirt of the dress.

"Oi! those scissors were mine! As well as the sewing box!" You said and The male scoffed "Don't put the blame on me, it was already there to begin with." Mitsuya replied and an irk mark appeared on your cheek.

"Then why are my drawing also there?!" You asked and he smiled and an irk mark appeared as well, "Hey! Don't blame me for having a messy table." He stated and you rolled your sleeves "Oh you want to play huh?! Game on you show off!" You argued while he smiled gritting his teeth "Sorry but I don't hit girls." He said eye twitching.

"What you scared now huh?!" You said and he sighed and crossed his arms "Seriously why're you trying to pick a fight, do you hate me that much?" He asked and you mocked him "Of course i do, i won't let anyone stomp over me!" You said and he facepalmed himself.

Walking down the halls heels echoed through the hallway as the woman who owned the building and company observed her the fashion designers, passing by the famous designers office she hears two people arguing inside, Stopping by the window she sees Y/n and mitsuya arguing about dresses.

"According to statistics those who steal others designs should be punished with death!!" You argued and Mitsuya paused confused by what you just said "That's not true!" He replied and you shrugged crossing your arms looking away.

"Yes it is." You said and he wanted to laugh at your statement but went along with it trying to mess with you and your logic "But tha—" "Shh shshhh quiet!" You cut him off by covering his mouth.

"I've never heard of that before miss Y/n, where did you heard that?" A voiced appeared from your front door, Where stands a woman crossing her arms she had an amused face.

You and mitsuya both saw the lady standing there looking at the both of you, You took off your hand from his mouth and stand straight and behaved facing the woman in front while mitsuya only smiled at you from beside.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It seems to me that you don't seem to get along with Miss Y/n here mitsuya." The woman said sitting on her chair in her office where the both of you stand.

"Not really. We get along well." He says smiling innocently while you glared at him from behind "Is that so miss Y/n?" She asks looking at you "Miss Y/n?"

"Ah! Yes? Of course!" You said trying to not punch the male beside you in the face "I see, well i was actually planning on meeting the two of you here." She stated and you both tilted your head curiously.

"I'm sure you've heard of the coming event that is due next month." She said and you remembered it, gasping you looked at her with wide eyes.

"You mean the fashion show?" You asked and she nodded while mitsuya looked at you confused "Yes, and since our company is a part of it, we still need dresses to complete our part. And since yuna was one of the people chosen to design we'll need to replace her spot." She explained.

'Yuna?!' You thought and she continued "So i want the both of you to participate," she says cheerfully "What?!" You said 'if working in the same place isn¡t enough! Were also in the same event!' You thought and pouted.

"So that means you'll be working together!" She exclaimed and you sighed "Clear?" She asked.

"Hai....."

"Hai."

'Yuna was chosen?! Out of all the people..... And why have i never heard of this....!' You thought leaving the office with mitsuya following behind.

"I guessing we'll be sticking with each other often now." He said and you whined "Just because she said that doesn't mean we're—"

"Partner." You heard him said that which made you flustered "What?!" You turned around and he was smiling "Aren't we partners now? Now that we'll be working together?" He asks and you scoff "Pssh... Sure whatever." You said closing the door of your office in his face.

".... y/n we still share the same office..." he said and he can hear you say 'UGHHH!!!' From outside the door.

Opening the door he still had that intimidating smile on his face while you frowned and let him in.

TBC.