|7|

*Day off*

Another bright and sunny day came and the streets of shibuya was crowded as usual, waiting on the sidelines stood a female scrolling through her phone mumbling and cursing quietly as she glared at her phone.

"That prick....! Inviting me here and he shows up late!.." She muttered and stared intensely at her phone.

Pressing the call button she glared at the nickname she had put on the lilac haired males number but before she can press the button the name 'Cocky Bastard 🌺' suddenly Appeared and she answers him pressing her phone harshly.

"Where are you?!" You yelled through the phone and you can hear him chuckle.

"Sorry, Sorry, i know i'm late, there was just something i needed to do." He stated and you huffed "Then why even bother attend this so called 'bonding' you suggested." You said.

"Ok,ok i'm sorry god you're so sassy every time we're together. " He says and you inhaled "Whatever, where are you anyway? I'm not gonna stand here all day long doofus." You complained and he laughed through the phone making your eye twitch in anger.

"Turn around." He says. You turned around and accidentally bumped into someones chest, you lost balance and almost fell down.

Thankfully you were catch by that person, their arm wrapped around your waist pulling you back up "Sorry—"

You looked up at the person and it was no one other than Mitsuya Takashi. You both stared at each others eyes for a few minutes until the anger began to rise inside you.

"Takashi!!!!" You yelled fist colliding with his cheek almost loosing his balance he place his hands on his cheek after receiving a punch from you.

He looks back at you with a confused face while your head was steaming and smoke came out of your nose as anger build up inside hands clenching glaring at the lilac haired male.

"What was that for?!" He asks and smoke came out of your nose completely irritated "You! Come here you little prick!!" You yelled running after Mitsuya, he took it as a warning and ran as you followed behind him.

A few minutes later you were both sitting on a cafe while the male in front of you holds an ice pack on his cheek, You had your arms crossed and eyes closed with an irritated look on your face as silence filled the two of you.

The waiter then came close to your table with two cup of coffee on his trey. He places down the coffee and left As you lifted the coffee and took a sip of it.

"You're really giving me the silent treatment right now?" He asks and you opened your eyes glaring at the male "I can't give you a silent treatment when were not even in a relationship." You said closing your eyes once more and taking a sip.

He sighs at your stubbornness and grab the handle of his coffee "Then why'd you hit me earlier?" He asks and you place down the cup.

"It's for making me wait for so long." You said and he sighed at defeat "I was behind you." He reasoned and you weren't buying any of it.

"You almost made me fall!" You argued "I caught you didn't i?" He says and you raised an eyebrow.

"So? What was that suppose to be? Your way of flirting? We're not filming a kdrama Takashi." You said crossing your legs leaning your back against the chair.