|13|

*Old Acquaintance*

Starting the day with a beautiful sight to see in front of the (h/c) haired female's office let us take a deep breath on today's event and admire mother natures creation, Have you drink water yet? Have you eaten? If you haven't please eat and keep hydrated. I do not tolerate people who does not take care of themself please keep that in mind and take care of yourself as we jump into todays events.

Like i said let's start with a good morning with positive vibes yes? Yes. Starting the day birds were chirping as the same day goes for the (h/c) haired and the lilac haired tailors with a great morning ahead of th—

"TAKASHII!!!" See I haven't even finished and the two had already started arguing so early in the morning *ay nako....*

"Did you do this?!" She yelled pointing at the sketch book that was ripped apart and completely trashed "No... why are you acting like I would do something like that?.." He stated and she cursed holding it with two fingers frowning.

"This was important!" She exclaimed dropping it to the trash can furrowing her brows as she glares at the sketch book in the trash can "Why? What was in it?" He asks and she pouted "It was for Seishu...." You mumbled and he raised a brow not really hearing what you just said.

"Who?" He asks looking at your angry figure as you stomp to your table with a pout plastered on your face "I'll kill that fucker who ruined it..." You mumbled an intense aura surrounding you and he chuckles.

"You already have so much sketch book, What makes that one special?" He asks sitting on top of your table and you huffed arms crossed on the table burying your head in "It was for sheishu...." You mumbled and he tilts his head "I can't hear you..." He says and you look up at him chin on your arms.

"It was for my model." You exclaimed and he hummed "Your model? I didn't know you had one.." He state pd and you huffed "He hasn't visited for a long time now.. bu he was suppose to be here later!" You stated hiding your face in your arms again.

Chuckling he sighs at the hopeless female in front of him "I needed those sketch! I was going to show it to him.." You mumbled and he sighs "Just tell him it got destroyed." He suggested you groaned.

"I don't even know who destroyed it!" You whined fidgeting on your seat spinning your chair as you pout.

"Y/N-san~" Shion said entering your office catching both your attention "I have the accessories for the—" She gasps at the sketch book in the trash can "Did you threw it out?" She asks and you furrowed your brows "No, why would i do that?!" You exclaimed and she laughed awkwardly.

Handing you the clipboard on her hands "Haven't you been working on that for two weeks now? After the fashion show...." Said shion and you sighed loudly.

"Someone fricking ruined it..." You replied looking at the clipboard with sad eyes and Mitsuya sighs at the female "Is it that important?..." He asks while Shion excuse herself and you nod.

"Don't you have copies?" He asks and you shake your head saying no clicking his tongue he stands up hands on his hips trying to figure out a solution since he's never seen this chaotic loud woman look so gloomy only that time when she was cryi— we won't talk about that.

"Can't you just make something new?" He asks and you shake your head "I can't I've been dying to show him those!!" You whined falling off your chair dropping to the floor making a loud thud.