Chapter 13 (What did i do?)

Jungwon

When I wake up, I felt so excited for our trip to the beach with me and everyone. I hug the person beside me tighter as I am trying to gather more energy to wake up.

"Wonie. . . let's get up"

I smiled as I jump off my bed and ran to the bathroom. After getting ready I went out wearing my robe with some clothes on hand as I want my hyung to pick my clothes for me.

"Hyung . . . what should I wear?"

I showed him my choice of top.

"Hyung?"

His eyes widen and I don't know why he suddenly froze.

I walked closer but immediately he jumped off the bed and awkwardly walk to the door.

"I . . .I will get.  .  re- ready. .. Be back soon"

He rushed out my room leaving me confused.

I guess he doesn't like my choice of clothes. Hmm too bad then. Should I go for a lighter color? Or some long sleeves?

I went back to my closet as I grab some random shirt and a denim jacket as I wore a black jeans paired with the boots he got me for my birthday.

I look great.

I actually look great in anything.

"Hyung I'm ready!"

I grab my bag and head downstairs and I saw Sunoo and Niki seated on the couch.

"Jungwon! You look great. . . where's Jay hyung?"

"He's still changing. . . oh hey hyung"

"You two are early. . by the way, dad allowed us to use the van so no worries . . "

Just then, the door was opened and Heeseung hyung stepped in looking like a model in a runway.

"So before the beach, I suggest we have to do some shopping first. . so who's with me?"

Immediately, Sunoo and I raised our hands as the two just look at each other and shook their heads. They obviously don't like the idea of running from one store to another. Niki and Jay hyung wants to just sit down and relax as much as possible.

We all enter the van as Heeseung, Sunoo and I sat at the back as we talk about our shopping plan.

I don't even know what Niki and hyung are talking about in the front seat.

But anyways, we have reached the mall and we immediately head to the food section, I mean, you can't have a good camp without food.

After we shop, we went to where the car is parked and I saw hyung and Niki waiting outside.

"Hyung, I bought you ice cream"

I walked to him with my hand stretched out holding the ice cream but instead of smiling and taking it from me with a hair ruffle like he used to, he just nodded and enter the car and start the engine. I was left there with my outstretched hand.

Did he just. . . ignore me?

I stopped on my spot as I look at the ice cream on my hand.

Did I perhaps made him mad?

Is it what I said last night?

"Wonie come on in"

Sunoo called me as I slowly walk in the van as I put the ice cream back in the bag.

"Are you ok?"

Heeseung hyung asked me as I nod and eat my ice cream.

"Ah Niki, I got you your ice cream . . and Jay hyung you can't have one because you're driving"

Ah maybe that's why he didn't take it.
Because he can't eat and drive, that's the same as texting and driving right?

I held that thought in mind as I don't want to feel sad.

When we reached the area, Sunoo and I immediately jumped out and admire the view. It is already midday so without admiring the view more, we settled in our cabin as we set up our table for lunch. We're having take outs for lunch.

For the whole lunch, I notice how my hyung didnt even look at me nor spoke to me and I know everyone noticed it.

I almost burst into tears when he just walk past me as I tried to give him a slice of the dessert we're having. He even didn't eat his share on the sweet corn I bought especially for him.

I walk in our shared bedroom as Sunoo followed me.

"Wonie . .  are you ok?"

I just let him hug me as I finally let the tears out.

"I don't know what I did hyung ..  . why is he acting so distant?  . . . is he mad at me?"

He rubbed my back as I cried.

At this point I can't even tell what I did for him to be distant on me.

Jay

I was seated on the bed as I remove my shoes as I plan to sleep and wake up later. I don't know why I feel so down that I don't even want to go out.

"Hey. Niki, Sunoo and Jungwon are already playing in the waters. Aren't you joining?"

I shook my head as I laid my head on the pillow.

"What exactly happen? You don't act like yourself. . . and for your information, Jungwon just cried because he thought you're angry at him. . come on, what's the real reason? even I can see you're not yourself"

Jungwon cried?

"I don't know Hee. . . "

He sighed and sat beside me

"Tell me"

I let out a sigh before speaking.

"I don't know . . . you see I had a dream last night and Jungwon left because I tried to touch him in some ways he don't like . . then I remember him telling me to not baby him anymore . . . this morning when he asked me what should he wear, I just felt like just looking at him is inappropriate. I don't even know what got into me but as much as possible, I don't wanna go near him or even touch him because it does things to me that I don't even understand. . . "

His eyes are wide and what he said made me almost had a heart attack.

"Is it possible that you could be falling for your brother? I mean, you're attracted to him. . .?"

_________

Guys I found something that gave me an idea. What do you think? They're pretty aren't they? Haha I plan to write something and change some of their genders haha but I think I won't pursue that. They're just so pretty haha