Chapter 16 (Revelation)

Jay

It's been one week since that incident in the beach and up to now, I still have no news whatsoever on my brother's whereabouts.
I am worried, mom and dad are worried his friends are worried, everyone is worried for him.

Entering my office, my assistant immediately approached me as he handed me a folder.

"That's what I have gathered for the meantime sir Park"

"Thank you Sunghoon. You may go back to your place now . ."

He left as I sat on my table and open the folder.

When I realize that Jungwon went missing, I asked Sunghoon to search for him and he seem to have some information.

I open the folder and I saw it contains photos.

He want to Jeju?

I called my assistant again and even with the confused gaze, he still enter my office again.

"Sunghoon. . . I have a favor to ask"

I said as he sat down in front of me.

"Can you look after him for me? I want to make sure he's doing alright. . "

"Sir not to get into your private problem but, why can't you talk to him?"

"No . . . I don't think he wants to see me yet. . just go there and don't tell him I asked you to. . just make sure he's doing fine.  ."

"You two seem really in a deep misunderstanding."

"Yeah . . I know I can trust you Sunghoon . . anyway, here, use this"

I handed him the money he will use for the trip before he left.

.....

Another week has passed and I'm starting to get restless. Not seeing Jungwon and knowing he has something against me is making me uneasy.

But not only Jungwon, Heeseung has been acting really weird lately and I'm starting to worry for him. With us still together, going to dates or so.

I smiled as I took out the small red box from my drawer. I plan to propose to him, I want Jungwon to be here to help me but I guess I have to do it on my own. He wants it simple anyway.

Im really happy Heeseung didn't end up breaking up with me but he just had a break. We are still going very strong but something changed with him after the incident.

First, he doesn't want me talking about Jungwon anymore. Before, he was always so smiley when I talk about Jungwon. Second, he gets more clingy, not that I'm complaining but I notice how in the past two days, he always wants to be by my side. I mean, he gets jealous so easily now that even Sunghoon was given a foul treatment by him because he thought we had something.

Heeseung changed and I know this is because I confessed how I feel towards my brother. Why is he so jealous? Me and my brother cannot be together.

I dialed his number and not long after he answered but something from somewhere made me nervous.

"Baby? Where are you?"

He's not answering but that awful noise of beeps made me nervous. I can also hear some talking and calling for some doctor.

That's my clue.

I ended the call and rushed to the hospital without hesitation. Tracking his location through my phone, indeed I ended up at the hospital.