Chapter 6 (Dinner)

Jungwon

I don't know why I'm crying over my brother having a boyfriend. Shouldn't I be happy because finally he can have someone to spend the rest of his life with? He finally have someone to take care of him and make him happy in a way I can't.

But why am I so hurt?

Maybe because I know my hyung won't be paying attention to me only because he has a boyfriend. He won't be spending all his time with me.

It should be normal right? I mean I can't be the only one whom he loves. My hyung is an amazing person so it is no doubt that he will have many people who adore him. But I felt so greedy. I want my hyung to be mine and mine alone.

I'm his brother but also I don't own him but I want to.

Maybe that's the reason?

It is unclear why I reacted that way. I should support him right?

But my heart felt so heavy.

I don't want to.

I heard voices downstairs and I bet the boyfriend is already here. I locked my door as I cuddle my pillows.

I don't want to meet this Heeseung guy.

I just slept the whole afternoon and I swear, the times I want to call my hyung is countless. I always end up not doing it, why? Well because he has his boyfriend with him.

I can't tell him now that my stomach hurts from where they kicked me. I bet it is already bruised as heck.

I look outside and notice that it is already evening and my phone is ringing non stop.

I just stared at it before the tone died down and my door was swung open with my brother standing there with keys on his hand.

He immediately ran to me and pulled me in for a hug to which I gladly reciprocate.

"You scared me. . ."

I let him cuddle me but the moment his arms rest on my abdomen, I let out a painful groan.

With a questioning look, he lifted my shirt and indeed, a bruise has now found its way on my stomach.

"Did they kick you? That's why you're bleeding?"

I nod as I tightly grip his hand to calm him down as I literally saw his eyes on flame.

"Hyung, shouldn't you be with Heeseung hyung?"

I said and he sighed before pulling my shirt down and his thumb is slowly caressing my hand.

"He went home. . I told him I had to take care of you so . . . do you want dinner? Dinner outside is still available"

I nodded before he pulled me up and I went to change.

My mood was happy now and I know the reason why.

After changing, I went out my bathroom when I saw him seated on my bed as he held the picture frame where our last photo before he left was placed. I stopped by my bathroom door as I also stare at him with a smile on my face.

But why is my heart reacting like this?

It's beating so fast and hard I can almost hear it.

Hyung gently placed the frame back on my bedside drawer before I cleared my throat and walk towards him and grab my phone on my pillow.

"Let's go?. . oh where will we go?"

He hums before smiling at me.

"we'll see when we get there. . come on"