Chapter 27

Jungwon

*Flashback*

Devastated, that is what I am feeling right now after I leave the doctor's office. Never in my life have I realized how I have a weak heart that can literally take my life.

I am dying?

Should I tell hyung?

I want to cry to him. I want him to tell me he's right there. I want him to tell me it is going to be alright. I want him to hug me and tuck me in.

Will he still accept me even if I literally left without a word? Will he even look at me after what happened?

I slowly walk the corridors with tears falling from my eyes. I should really go back home and tell him. Maybe I might do something to make my life useful.

Then I heard what seem to be Jay hyung's voice.

Peeking at the gap on the door of the other room, my eyes widen when I saw Heeseung hyung laying on the bed with an oxygen mask. They have another unfamiliar male with them. And the next thing I heard made me almost collapse.

"He's dying"

Heeseung hyung is sick too?

I ran out the building and immediately rode back home.

Ok act natural. Act like nothing happened. Act like everything is normal.

Don't remember about your heart.

*end*

"I'm sorry I never told you . . "

I was pulled in the embrace of Jay hyung after I told him my condition and why I didnt tell him. It is because I don't want him to think about me in Heeseung hyung's condition.

"How will you think I will become if after loosing Heeseung I came home and you're gone? Do you think I will still be sane? . . . you should've told me"

"I'm sorry . . . I just thought you have had enough and I don't want to add to your troubles . ."

He didnt answer me before he slowly left and enter the elevator.

I don't know what he was thinking as for the first time, I couldn't read his face. I enter Heeseung hyung's room giving him a small smile

"What have we done Jungwon?"

I sighed and sat down when I notice the paper the doctor came with a while ago. It is about the heart transfer he was planning to do to me. I saw mine and Heeseung hyung's name on the paper as the donor and the patient but I still contemplate weather I should do this or just let myself go.

"I think I deserve this. . after causing you and Jay hyung trouble, I think I deserve this. You shouldn't give your heart to Someone like me . . "

"No . . . you're the last person I can trust with Jay . . . you still can Live Jungwon but I no longer can. And I will not let your chance of life be gone. You must live Jungwon. Or else, Jay might follow us in the afterlife. . my point is, as long as you have the chance to live, take it. . I would if I have it but I don't. . on the other hand, fate has given me the chance to give life and that is you. Please, after my death, proceed immediately to your operation. This is my dying wish for you Jungwon, don't leave him too. . we both want him to be happy and us dying is not how it will work"

"Hyung . . ."

"The two of you must live well. Don't waste it. ."

I hugged him as I let myself loose and my tears began to fall causing his hospital gown to be wet.

I can't do this.

Jay

I drank the last bottle of beer I ordered as I let my tears fall after being stabbed multiple times with twists of fates in my life.

"Yah .  . what happened really?"

I turn to look at Jake as I just laughed at myself.

I messed up. Even my own brother has to suffer because of my life's misfortune. I just hope he will still be there for me.

Wait, how can he if I was never there for him?

I should really be used to people leaving me. Because there will come a time that they eventually will. 

"Heeseung is in his death bed and I have no idea. . . Jungwon is dying and I have no idea. . . but only one can survive. . . I hate it. Can I just die instead? And let the two of them live? . . . it hurts Jake. . .so much. . . why? Why should it be me? . .  why should it be Heeseung and Jungwon? What did they do to deserve this? . ."

I felt his arms around me as I cried on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry Jake, I did nothing but fail you too. . I understand if you will soon leave me. ."

Jake was quiet and just slowly pat my back.

"This is not the time to be like this hyung .  .  . fix up and go to them. Don't loose yourself or you will really loose all. . I'll call Sunghoon stay still ok?"

_______________________,__,