Chapter 21 (What?)

Jay

I drop off Heeseung at his apartment and when he enter, I began to drive off when I spotted two familiar figures.

"Hey guys. . where are you going at this hour?"

Sunoo and Niki turn to look at me and they waved at me before stepping close.

"Hi hyung. . we just got something from the store. . we're going back home"

"Oh you take care ok?"

"Ah hyung, if you manage to catch up with Jungwon before he will leave, tell him to call us when he got there"

Wait what?

"Leaving? . . where is he going?"

Both faces looked shocked by my question.

"Ah . . . he called Jake hyung this morning and he plan to switch with him. You know to be with their biological families. I thought you knew. Your parents left to fetch Jake when we leave for home. . ."

"Ok . . . I'll go now . . thanks"

Speeding back home, I got scared as I got close to our house.

Why didnt he tell me anything? Why did he just leave? It is as if my dream is coming true. Then I suddenly realized something making me step on the brakes.

Is it the kiss? That's exactly what I dreamt about, the kiss and then he left.

Please he's still there when I reach home.

I reached our house and threw my keys to one of our guards to park my car and ran inside.

The moment I open the door, I was met with Jake seated on the couch and his eyes met mine as he look up making me tear up.

Jungwon left.

"Jungwon . . he left . . "

I know, I can't feel his presence in the house.

"I thought you knew . . "

"I'm sorry, . . I will just go to my room"

I went to my room as I look around.

I feel really bad for Jaeyun but I can't make myself stay there and give him a welcoming hug or even a welcoming presence.

I laid on my bed when I noticed a note on my pillow. Immediately, I grab it and begin to read it.

Jay hyung ,

I know I am already gone when you read this and I want to apologize. I hate to leave you all but if I didn't, I might end up hurting other people. I won't be gone for just a week, my biological parents asked mom and dad for me to stay longer. I don't know how long but it won't be soon. I might end up going with them to settle in another country. I'm sorry, I just can't take another day to face you with this feeling inside me.

Thank you for being the best big brother I had and for loving me. Being your brother is the best thing that ever happened to me.

The truth is, I have always been in love you. I didnt want to acknowledge it because I thought we're brothers but now that I did, I know I have to leave. You and Heeseung hyung is a great couple already and if I stay with you longer, I might not be able to hold back and I might hurt you and him. The sooner I leave, the better.

I might not even leave if I have met you.

I'm sorry Jongseong. I love you but that feeling should go.

-Jungwon

I can't help but cry. He just confessed to me. He have feelings for me,. . like I do for him.

I got even more confused at that thought.

On the other hand . . . .

Jungwon

I laid on the bed that was previously owned by Jake hyung and I let out a sigh. What the hell am I suppose to do now?

I hate that I just confessed on that letter. What will happen now if we suddenly meet?

It would be so awkward.

I hope he and Heeseung hyung will be fine.

I turn off my phone in hopes of not talking to him.

I hate this and it hurts me but what can I do.?

A knock woke me from my thoughts and I immediately sat up and I look up to see Daniel with his phone on his hand.

"Yes?"

"Hey . . Jay hyung is on the phone. ."

"Ok . . "

He left the phone on the bed making me just look at the phone. Daniel left and close the door and I heard his voice from the speaker.

'Jungwon. . . please, talk to me. . . I know you're there. . "

I just sat there.

what am I suppose to say when I just confessed to him on the letter? How am I suppose to reply?

"I saw the letter. . . I know exactly the confusion you're feeling . . I understand that, . . I am feeling it too . . since I came back home, you made me feel things I don't expect to feel. . . when we found out we're not related, it grew stronger. The kiss? It affected me big time . . . but I also have to contain myself or I will end up hurting you. . . I called . . because I want to say goodbye. . . I guess this is a sign that these feelings we have aren't meant to happen. . . I just want you to be well and happy. . . I love you Wonie. . you're still and will always be my lifeline"

I let my cries out and my tears down.

Its too painful you know. To hear him say that made me want to want him more at the same time to stay away from him.

On the other hand

Niki and Sunoo are currently walking to their home when they saw Heeseung standing outside his house.

Both are aware that Heeseung is staying there but something was off, Heeseung is holding a paper then angrily crumpled it and into the trash can it went.

The two are shocked at Heeseung's aggressive actions making them withdraw their plan on approaching him to say hi like usual.

When Heeseung enter his house, the two stayed hidden for another five minutes before Niki ran and grab the papers and immediately drag Sunoo back to their house.

The paper was immediately unfolded and the two were faced with a shocking fact.

So shocking that they even have to read twice.

"I hate to break relationships but I also hate liars "

Sunoo nodded at Niki's statement before the two immediately bolted out the house and onto Niki's parked motorcycle.

Holding the paper tightly in his hands, Sunoo held onto his boyfriend as they drove to the Park's residence.

_______________________