Prologue and Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I do not own the Spy School Series nor do I earn any profit from it. What I'm writing is purely for fun. The owner of the series is Stuart Gibbs who is an amazing writer.

Authors note: I just wanted to say this is my first book and I just started writing so it's going to be pretty bad but I'll do my best. Hope you enjoy the prologue.

July 20

To: *************

Since ******* and ****** have defeated Croatoan, I have been monitoring the old channels used by SPYDER for their communications. There has recently been various chatter concerning a ************ in *******. Looks like SPYDER isn't as dead as we thought, I regret to say.

Due to the fact that SPYDER is plotting something, it has been decided that the CIA will send agents-in-training, ******, ********, ********, ********, ******* and *******  as they have successfully went against SPYDER and thwarted their plans before, thus having an idea of how the organization works and thinks. 

We will get in contact with MI6 as we will need the help of one of their best agents. The operation SPYDER is planning is marked as a level ten threat, so all the agents that I have mentioned will be going on Operation Desert Crawlers. Effective immediately.

The details and budget of this mission will be discussed later. Good luck.

Sincerely,

***********

Director of the CIA

DESTROY THIS MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING

Authors note: hope this wasn't too bad.