Insert 14:

Insert 14
Rainbow
I looked at myself at the mirror and i looked amazing. The hair, make up and lord the dress. I felt like a Queen. I had tears in my eyes when the door open and there stood a woman that i knew very well who she was. She came to me crying and so was I doing my best not to cry.
Mom: You look beautiful. She mumbled as she crushed me to her and my brain just reconnected to all the million hugs i have received from her in the past. The love she showered me with. I was truly her apple of the eye. She kissed me all over.
Me: Mama, I remember you. That seemed to make her cry some more after we were done crying and hugging we went out and there were black Hummers waiting to take us out. The news reports were having a field day. Camera flashing everywhere its was so much that I had to keep closing my eyes every now and than telling myself no am not dreaming or maybe I am dreaming. As usual Thabo came to fetched me and he looked amazing in his full black suite.
Me: did i tell you how amazing you look? He laughed.
Thabo: For a hundredth time. I smiled at him via the mirror.
Me: I know we never spoke about the events that happened years ago. I want you to know I forgave you long ago and I trust you with my life. He stopped at the robot looked at me smiling.
Thabo: I have never apologised before and that was wrong of me. Am sorry. The robot turned green and the convoy went. I had the window open a bit to get some fresh air.

Sanele
I stood by the Alter waiting for her snd all our guest were there. The place was amazing they did good in just a few hours. I watched as this had the most security ever. The press was kept so far off that it was a shame. I know she wouldn't want the world in on this.

Rainbow
I got out of the car and the make up lady came and did finishing touches in me. When she was done an old man old enough to be my father came to me. He looked super anxious and nervous.
Him: Hi
Me: You look more nervous for the both of us. He laughed.
Him: Menzi khumalo
Me: Rainbow.
Menzi: I have the task of walking you down the aisle.
Me: its an honour sit
Menzi: Oh no the honour is all mine. He gave me his hand to hold onto it. " you look beautiful"
Me: Thank you, you look dapper yourself. He blushed.
Menzi: You sure about this?
Me: Yes. He makes me happy. He nodded as and than the music began as i walked down the beautiful church with everyone i know. It was beautiful beyond words and i had tears of joy. My pastor was there. I really thought we just going to court and sign but this. This was beyond words. He looked amazing and handsome. And super nervous. The ceremony proceeded and was now time for our vows.
Me: where do I start? I want to be your peace when the world is going crazy. I want to be your home in a house. I want to be your inspiration when you are stuck but mostly I want you to know that you always have me by your side throughout this rollercoaster called life. I saw people look at us with smiling faces. The pastor turned the mic to him.'
Sanele: from the first time i saw you at the restaurant deco glass right to the point where you made me ride a taxi for the first time to the first meal you prepared for me I knew that you were the one. Your smile made me smile. Your eyes showed me a better version of myself. A version I aspire to be and with you by my side i have everything that I need and more. You are the Rainbow in my stormy life and the star that shines brighter than all. The pastor smiled at u
Pastor: such beautiful words. Well by the power in me you are now husband and wife.
The ceremony went well and I saw my mom and the man who gave me away and I guess his my step father. The khumalo were here which didnt make sense but I let it be since nothing bad was happening. Ladies were envious of him and you could see they were looking at him. I was sitting by the corner enjoying just a few minutes to myself before someone whisks me away. Mr Mkhize came rolling to me and i was nervous since this is the first time am seeing my father in law and am the reason his on a wheel chair.
Mr mkhize: Nkosazana
Me: Baba
Mr Mkhize: I hear you responsible for me not being dead.
Me: You give me too much credit.
Mr Mkhize: Well thank you and am sorry about the past i hope we can start fresh?
Me: Yes we can. He smiled and gave me a hand shake and i swear cold air passed my spine with fear and thank God i saw Sanele make his way from the corner of my eye.
Sanele: hope you behaving dead. The old man laughed.
Mr Mkhize: i am behaving son. He left and Sanele looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.
Sanele: How about we sneak of to our honeymoon. He grabbed me kissing me taking my breath away.

Agent khoza
I walked into the task team that I have been investigating the Mkhize family. And better yet now i found a bonus that might lock of the Khumalo too. I looked at the team with all smiles.
Me: I have a plan. I have found the weakest link that will help me with the investigation. They all turned looking at me. Its ben 4 years since we have been working on this. I picked up the picture that showed on my email a few days ago and again on the Tv.
Me:Meet Philisiwe Nceka aka Rainbow. The woman who has done the impossible and stick to Sanele Mkhize side for more than One night. I was grinning like a retard.
Agent Snow: How are you going to make her turn on him?
Me: By making her fall in love with me of cause... there was silence in the room than laughter all over.
Agent snow: Yazi wena Buyelani unama joke( you got jokes)
Me: i wish I was joking. Then my smile froze when the entertainment new showed her in the most exquisite dress. I made the volume higher.
Entertainer: Just a few days ago we were shocked he has a girlfriend but not for long, now the lady that we know as Rainbow is now the wife of Sanele Mkhize. It was a joyous occasion with all the big boss of the family and friends there to celebrate this overnight occasion. She was all smiles and yes ladies am jealous too. The dress is reported to be with 450K. Yes ladies she is wearing a half a million bucks dress talk about feeling like a million bucks. They showed a small video of her sneaking a peak at her husband when he was talking to someone and she looked radiant in every single picture that they showed.
Entertainer: well that it from today.
I stood there as my plan came crashing down on me like dominoes. Well now i have no choice but to go by the book. I have to turn her against him and i need to collect all the horrible cases that Mr X has done yet we have no true evidence that it him. But she is about to get me the evidence that I need. Come high or low I will find bring him to justice