Insert 27:

Rainbow
I got in my car and took out the the papers in the envelope. It was a map to a place and a sticky note.
I know right now your mind is racing but i want you to close your eyes and breathe. Come to me. Come to me my love"
My heart stopped on it tracks. I looked at the handwriting its cant be. Its 5 years. I felt my chest close up and I got out of the car trying to breathe. One of the workers rushed to me and helped me to the side.
Worker: uryt sisi( are you okay) i nodded since speaking was to much for me and I focused on taking small breathes. He looked at me for a while. No ways. Sanele is dead. Has been for the past 5 years he can't just appear out of nowhere. Impossible. I jumped into my new car and drove like a mad person to Ceres. My mind was in a frenzy thinking of all the lonely nights. The sleepless nights. Or am I losing my mind? I finally got to the house that was in a winery looking like place and its was beautiful and I remember a conversation we once had while sitting and just chilling.
" If you could pick a place in a world where would it be"
"Paris or Cape Town. Any where between the two where there are lush grounds and I can run naked in the middle of the day and no one would see" he laughed and looked at me.
" you want to run naked?"
" if I wanted to, i want it to be possible" that memory brought tears to my eyes so I wiped them off and touched the chain on my neck.
Me: Please let it be

Thabo
I listened to the Voice note Sam left for me and smiled and I walked back in to the study. I found him sitting there looking out of the window. Its had the perfect view of the front and the road. The past few days his been doing that a lot.
" today is the day" he mumbled and turned and for the first time in all my life I watched him have fear in his eyes and I didn't know what to say but just walked to next to him and stand there and look out of the window as the black wagon drove right to us leaving dust in it wake.

Rainbow
I got to the house sat in the car for a while trying to breathe. Is this really it? I looked at the two cara parked at the side and I knew like a jab that one belonged to Thabo. He always drives a Hilux and I took a deep breath got out of the car and walked to the door. Slightly pushed it with my heart pounding so hard in my chest and walked in to the foyer. I stood there for a few minutes taking in the lavish and clean decor. I felt my heart do the slight jump and I turned and there her was. Standing tall in his black suit.
Me: Sanele
Sanele: Rainbow. I ran out of the house jump into the car and drove out. I was a mess. I hir the brakes in the middle of the road crying my lungs out in so much pain. 5 years and he was alive. 5 full years?....

Sanele
I drove after her.
Me: I should have let her be.
Thabo: you should have came sooner
Me: you know why I couldn't. We drove in silence and found her at the side of the road. I jumped out and went in her car and she looked at me and the pain that I saw in her eyes made my heart shrink.
Rainbow: Why? I kept quiet not sure if to hold her or touch her or how she feels about me.
Rainbow: all these years i thought you were dead. I packed up my life from a place i knew since everything reminded me of you, people showed me pity when I walked around, i blamed myself for not trying enough, not doing enough. I blamed myself for everything wrong that happened in that operation. My sleepless nights? Why Sanele? Why come back now. Now that I have healed. Now that am ready to move on. Now that I have made peace with God plan. Why now? I kept quiet as she ranted with each work cutting my heart into a million pieces. The hurt, the anger in her eyes and the frustration was to much.
Rainbow: get out of my car. She whispered and I thought my ears were deceiving me and she looked at me with so much pain and anger.
Rainbow: Get the hell out of my car now!! She screamed. This was the first time in my whole life iv seen her so angry.
Me: Baby. She laughed one of those crazy laughs that made my neck crawl with fear.
Rainbow: Baby? Uthi baby Sanele? 5 years later you saying baby? Get the fuck out of my car right now. I got out and she pulled the door and it banged and she speed off. I turned to find Thabo next to me looking at me shocked and scared as I was of what just happened. Yes i never expected her to welcome me with warm arms but i never expected this too.

Rainbow
I drove for hours not knowing what to do where to go. My house was being packed up by my controlling husband. My mom was going to be asking me so many questions and the girls were so not going to be any help. I drove to the hotel. I needed time to think. Time to find my head. I parked there outside and jumped off. Booked myself in and went to the room. I stripped naked and took a cold shower than got in the sheets and slept like a baby.

Theo
I got to her house to find it all packed up and cleared. She never told me the last few weeks that she planning on leaving. I called her three times and her phone kept ringing to no avail which was unusual. I called my tech guy asked him to track the number to the Table bay Hotel and and I drove there where I had to bribe them to let me up. I knocked on the door couple of times and after awhile she opened the door looking like a messy. Her her, her eyes puffed up and looking like a rack. My heart calmed down after she opened the door with no smile or goofy greeting. She stood there looking at me as if am intruding.
Me: I went to your house it was packed.
Rainbow: I noticed too
Me: are you okay? She looked at me and squirted her eyes and just than anger flickered in her as she grabbed a vase and threw it to someone behind me. I turned to find Thabo there.
Rainbow: Get the fuck away from here. This was the first time iv heard her swear in all the times iv known her. She must be really angry at him. Thabo looked at me up and down and smiled in disgust.
Me: Is this why you left? Her eyes went big as she ran for him jumping on him kicking and punching screaming at him till the hotel stuff came to investigate.
She was breathing heavily.
Rainbow: unlike your friend, he(she pointed at me) came to check in on me something that your ungrateful friend could have done too but no he had to send his lap dog to come check on me. She walked away adjusting her gown and shut the door shut locking it. I stood there confused and looked at my arch enemy as he looked at me.
Thabo: shouldn't you be leaving? I laughed a bit and moved closer to him.
Me: You lost your touch when X died so you don't scare me. He laughed a terrifying laughed and looked at my eye balls.
Thabo: if i ever see you near her again ill rip your throat out.
Me: What? You want your boss left overs.... he punched me so hard i thought i felt my jaw crack and within seconds the guards were on him.
Thabo: next time it won't be a punch. He got off from the guards and left looking angry. What going on between the two of them? I knew Rainbow treated him like a brother but what were they fighting about now? Did he maybe make a pass on her and it went wrong? What could make her that angry. I looked at the closed door and turned and left without any questions but I texted her : Am here for you if you need me"  i drove to my house with so many questions I thought my plan was coming through for me and I was getting everything that iv worked hard for and deserved but looks like i have to pull up my socks since this Thabo guy is about to be a threat to the little headway iv made with Rainbow....