Insert 12:

Sanele
The next few weeks were very difficult with Rainbow being down and the press wanting to know who she is and the her final exams knocking in the door like crazy. She was under a lot of stress and I could see it. She had more clothes at my place now than hers and she and Thabo had a brother and sister bond. He drove her to school daily and picked her up and had 3 camouflage team looking after her without her knowledge that what happens when you dating a billionaire. She was still sweet and kind and loved me more with each passing day but I have found her countless times crying alone in the bathroom at night and that hurt. So today I have prepared a surprise for where they going to pamper her. I have asked Zandile her close friend to accompany her to the Spa for a day to be spoilt without any interruptions since today was her final big exam for the seam-aster i can't believe  that I have been with a woman for a whole six months. I walk in my office and I find a pink box in there with an envelope and I was confused. No one was home to put it there Thabo left 30 minute ago to pick her up at school with her friend and accompany them to the spa.

Rainbow
I walked to the car with an excited Zandile. I don't know when she became Sanele best friend but they were besties now. I got in the car and looked at Thabo.
Me: did you put it in his office?
Thabo: Yeah
Me: do you think he has seen it by now? He checks the watch. He has a conference in an 20 minute he will see it. I nodded. I looked at Zandile who all of a sudden has a cleavage and lipstick on her and I laughed.
Me: you like Thabo? I whispered
Zandile: His a mystery and i like mysteries. I laughed so loud as he drove us playing some music.

Sanele
I finished my conference and took the book and envelope out and open the envelope that had a letter smelling exactly like Rainbow:
"Hi
I know you confused as to why ill write you a letter when you are always a talking distance away but sometimes the courage to be vocal leaves me when you close by.
I wanted to thank you for all that you have done for me out of the kindness of your love, i want to thank you for helping me study at 3 am in the morning when you just got in from your meetings. I wanted to thank you for making room for me in your life and doing your best making me feel welcomed. I wanted to thank you for taking care of me physically, emotionally and mentally. The months have been hard with our loss but yet here we are. Not once have i asked how you dealt with it but i have watched you do your best trying to make the loss easier for me. I know we never planned it but it still hurts. I find myself crying in the middle of the night trouble with so many what ifs and never having them answers. I have prayed about it and I think am in a better place now emotionally than I was before. A better place now to be able to show you some love and care. A better place now to be more of a partner to you than i was before and mostly a better place now to be with you openly and not be afraid of what ifs. I love you. Yes i said it on paper and the coming to know that has made me both excited and nervous because you truly are a big man to love. I love your sideway smiles, i love how you love your family, how you listen to me when I talk. Mostly i love how you love me. A whole simple girl with a complicated pass yet you love me with my past and flaws. In this boss are a few things I hot you that i thought will mean a lot to you as you do to me.
P. S: Call me for a bigger suprise❤️

I read the letter so many times with my heart full of love and my eyes glassy. She loves me and she appreciates my efforts. I have always been a giver in my relationships never ever have i received such a gesture. I open the box and it was like a treasure box. There was a parker pen with my name on it. A watch. A wallet with my engravings on it. But what caught my eye was a snowball with   Our picture inside on sunny side and one cold snowy side and engraved " through tough times and happy times ill always be besides you" its was so beautiful and that made me smile as i held it placing it on the desk. I took my phone out and called her and my emotions clouded my voice.
Rainbow: I love you. She whispered with my heart pounding hard as it the first time ever since my mom death have i heard those words.
Me: I love you more. She giggled.
Rainbow: open the left top corner.
Me: what did you do?
Rainbow: Thabo was helping me with box now he couldn't see the next surprise. I open my drawer and in there on top of my files was a red tiny thong with feathers. Its been a while since we have had sex and my guy was throbbing from just touching her underwear.
Rainbow: Am not wearing any right now....
Rainbow
He hang up so fast and I laughed. Good thing he did since the sex call i was about to do was the first ever. I enjoyed my pampering with Zandile. We spoke about life and school and of cause listened to her going on about the night life. I was laughing and relaxed and enjoying this. The lady at the spa called me to room 202 alone.
Zandile: oooow a surprise. Hamba. I got up all smiles only wearing a gown and got to the room and closed the door to an empty beautiful room with a king size bed. Next thing i felt myself being pushed to the walk and i smelt his musky mint smell as his lips came crushing on me and his hands everywhere on me.he was breathing so fast and within minutes he was naked and so was i as he turned me around and placed my hands on the wall as he went in hard and fast as i lost myself in the moment as he ravished me. Making me come a million times. He slowly moved his had to my neck touching all the right places as he went deeper making me scream in enjoyment as I came hard and fast unexpectedly and so did he. I couldn't stand anymore as he picked me up and placed me on the bed. I was smiling like a retard and so was he.
Sanele: oh you were right, you not wearing any panty. I saddled him just as his guy got up and rode him like i have never before with him looking at me in shock. When we were done snd I couldn't breathe anymore and we were both satisfied i moved to the side and cuddled him.
Me: I love you. He squeezed me tighter.
Sanele: Marry me Rain......