Insert31:

Theo
I woke up with a new purpose and that was to make rainbow see me in a different light. I was whistling when my new friend Gabriela walked in my kitchen as if she owns it.
Me: you back?
Gabriela: yes. What are you cheerful about?
Me: a lot to be cheerful for.
Gabriela: well I have a plan in place....

Rainbow
I woke up to a smell of coffee and found Sanele standing next to the bed with a cup.
Me: you up early.
Sanele: did I wake?
Me: no. are you okay? he looked serious and that made me panic.
Sanele: dress up and have a cup and join me and the team in the basement. I nodded and he turned and left. I took a shower wore my shorts and top and tied my hair in a bun than made my way to the basement. I found that the whole downstairs was now a whole setup.
Me: wow. he saw me than took me to a smaller table where Thabo, Senilisiwe and some guy was sitting.
sanele: this is Jack, jack this is my wife. I nodded in acknowledgement.
Jack: well everyone look at the screen please. this is our target.  and right there on the screen was a picture of Theo and one hell of a beautiful woman.

Sanele
I watched her closely and her expression never changed when the picture was brought up to the screen. she kept quiet.
Jack: This guy is the guy that planned the whole thing in removing Sanele so he will rule as he is ruling now and the girl next to him is a danger since we not aware which party she plays for and what exactly does she want.
Rainbow: when you say this guy planned to remove Sanele which Sanele you talking about?
Jack: your Husband.
Rainbow: what about snakes?
jack: he was just a decoy
Rainbow: so he mastered the whole thing alone?
jack: seems that way man
Rainbow: I don't believe it. the whole room was silent and everyone looked at her. I was surprised myself and I looked at her.
Thabo: I know you two are friends but.....
Rainbow: trust me on this Thabo its has nothing to do with my friendship with him but Theo is just not that smart. how did he knew where Sanele was? how did he knew you wouldn't be there? how did he know that Sanele was vulnerable that day? they are two many loops in the way that shooting went for him to plan it. worse how did he and snakes know each other? everyone looked at each other and right there I saw she was asking questions that some of us had in mind but failed to ask.
Me: what are you saying love?
Rainbow: am saying that shooting was an inside job. it was done by someone close to you and knew your day in and out. some one you trust. everyone was silence and turned to Thabo.
Rainbow: apart Thabo
Me: why you taking Thabo out?
Rainbow: maybe the world has been harsh on you but it has not been on me and my instinct's tells me that Thabo didn't do or isn't in any of the shooting. remember you planned your death when you were shot not before the shooting. she looked at me and than at my sister.
Rainbow: scratch out your sisters too. Jack punched a few things on the keyboard and came out with Sanele schedule for that day and the video of the shooting. we looked at it and saw how the whole event happened,
Senilisiwe: she right. this was an inside job
Rainbow: now the question is who wanted you dead and why? I looked at my wife with new found respect. her smart ass just solved a roadblock that we have been looking at for the past 3 days. I had it all wrong. all this time I was angry at the room person and chasing the wrong leads. 5 years of my time looking at things wrong. this was done by someone who has studied us for years and knows our security detail and knows how we react. who is at that standstill to get that information and how did they get it? I looked at my wife and I saw a glint in her eyes and I knew she knew who was responsible for this. I pulled her to the side and got in the room and closed the door looked right into her eyes,
Me: Who is it?
Rainbow: Why do you think I left Johannesburg, our home> why do I you think I left all that you have built alone and wanted to start my own thing? ask yourself this. Who wants you all to themselves and envy the life that you have? she moved from the wall open the door and left me standing there scratching my head. who??.....