Insert 8:

I
Rainbow
He had me pinned to the wall and kissing me everywhere making me feel hot all over my body and in seconds he was traveling to my lower body and open up my legs and moved my panty to the side before i could even say a word he was attacking me with his mouth making me scream in frustration and happiness as joy was spreading all over my body. He slid his tongue in tickling me and just like that i felt my body shake and release. In my life I have never been so embarrassed. He moved from there sliding his finger in making me forget about my embarrassment for a second as he moved it in circular motions with the other one going in and out and I felt my body tense up one more time and I knew what will follow next and i tried to close my thighs he stopped looked at me with lazy exotic eyes.
" don't fight it, let it go its okay" and just then he roughly shoved his finger in and instead of crying in pain i was crying out in joy as the tension left my body. We stood there for what felt like hours as i tried to calm myself and he was also breathing to hard. He moved his head from the side as he kissed me roughly and yet i enjoyed the attack on my lips as he slowly lifted me and put me on the edge of the bed and took one of my legs put it on his shoulder and he snatched my panty by the side tearing it as he moved it aside and went down on me again licking every core of me making me need and want more than what he was giving.I was screaming beyond my means and am not sure when but some how a sharp pain woke me up and brought me to my senses as i saw him being in me and a tear left my eye as he stood still.
Sanele: Of cause you a virgin, fuck. I looked at the frustration in his eye and am not sure where i got the courage to flip him under me and i sat properly with him going deeper and the pain making me grit my teeth. One more tear rolled down but I wasn't stopping. I slowly moved like how i once saw on a movie and the pain ripped at me again and I screamed.
Sanele: You do..... i bent and kissed him raising my ass up a bit then going in slowly. I did that a few times with the pain mixed with pleasure. I felt his hands in my head gripping me making me more hotter as i got up and saddled him like a horse as he touched my boobs and I rode him with the pain and pleasure mixed. My hair all over. All i could hear were my screams and his groans and i felt hotter and somehow got energy to go faster and he pushed in deeper making me scream as i held on to his chest and screaming as i released all my juices on him. I felt like rubber as he flipped me under and started moving in slow motion going in and out making me feel the length of him and the width as he slowly went in. My breathing started picking up and the more it did the more he went faster. My legs were now flying up in the air on his shoulders and he went in faster and deeper groaning like and animal as he pumped harder and harder with me spraying my juices like a tap and him going deeper and deeper making me shake and i felt him go in with one push and collapses to the side holding me with our private parts still connected. We were quiet i guess the energy to speak wasn't there so we kept quiet and am not sure when I dozed off but i woke up it was very dark and he wasn't next to me. I got up and my legs felt like jelly, my nay nay was on fire and i touched it to feel it swollen.
" you up" i turned to find him sitting by the chair staring at me. He got up came into bed and snuggled me closer to him.
Sanele: You are mine, don't ever forget that. I nodded and he kissed me and i felt my body go hot as he pressed me to the bed removing his pants and slowly going in. Am not sure how he did it with my swollen vijay but it accepted him as if his a missing peace as he slowly made love to me. Making me feel him and his emotions until the sun came up and I dozed off.

Sanele
The past few months have been amazing with Rainbow. She been busy preparing  for her exams and I haven't been spending time with her much. Which works in my favour since i have just learnt that my father is the reason why for her traumatic experience and i don't know where to start sharing that with her. I drove to my father place to confront him with all that i have learnt about the Nceka family.

Rainbow
I kept quiet as the inspector who has just introduced himself a few minutes ago walked in with a lady detective.

Thabo
My phone rang and it was one of the boys that i have in guard following Rainbow at a distance.
Me: sho boy
Ntwana: Two cops just walked in the complex and they at the girl complex. My mind was racing.
Me: doing what?
Ntwana:They have a file with them i got one of my boys to go closer and record the conversation.
Me: send it over when they done ill let the boss know maybe it nothing. I quickly called the boss and it was going on voicemail and i knew the only time he has his phone off is if his at his fathers so i drove there.

Rainbow
I walked to the fridge took out juice rinsed the glasses and took out muffins and placed them on the table as the sat and watched me and i stood there with my hands across my breast.
Me: how can i help?
Inspector Xaba: oh am not sure where i can start young lady. I looked at them as the girl looked am me throughly.
Inspector Xaba: i worked your case 3 years ago and i couldn't find anything that could bring justice to you or your family. I looked at him.
Me: i have made peace with the unknown.
Inspector Xaba: a few weeks ago i was able to find a link towards who might be responsible for that traumatic experience that you have had in your life and only you could help me put them behind bars.
Me: Me? Am not understanding you sir. I don't remember anything that happened to me and worse even my before life.
Inspector Xaba: I know. He took out a file and placed it on the table and started taking out pictures placing them there. I saw pictures of Sanele and an old man, i saw Thabo. I saw pictures of me before the accident and right there i saw a picture of a woman and i knew even before he pointed at her that she was my mother. I  sat with a thud on the chair as the inspector began to tell me a gruesome story that left me rolled up in a ball in my bed crying my lungs out long after i have kicked them out. Zandile came and tried to comfort me but to no avail. She kept asking what wrong but i couldn't begin to tell her what i was told. I cried until i heard voices and i got up slowly only to find my bed wet and i looked to see it covered by blood and i screamed so loud that my door was kicked opened and I smelt him before he even said a word.

Sanele
I saw here on the bed screaming covered in blood and i rushed to her picked her up and ran out of the apartment with her friend following behind us.
Me: don't cry i got you babe. Its me,am here now but i heard her crying as Thabo rushed us to hospital where i got the doctors placed her on the stretch bed as the rolled her away. I stood there pacing as Thabo and Zandile who i later learned sat there.
Me: You. I pointed at her. Tell me everything that you have heard and seen all day. She was shaking i guess it was how stern i was.
Thabo: The cops came to see her. I got the boys to send me the conversation and they sent me a video. I grabbed his phone and watched the video of the cops telling her they theories about us and our family and the lies they spread to her about how I ordered for her to be kidnapped and tortured so her father can tell us what he knows about Khumalo family since he was they book keeper which was not true this was all my father doing and the war between the Khumalos and the Mkhize to bad the Nceka family was stuck in between them. The video ended with her screaming at the police to leave with all the pictures and she went down on her knees and cried that when the video ended. I looked at Thabo.
Me: I want you to leave. She can't wake up and find you here, she knows so i need you to go home for now. He looked at me shocked.
Thabo: Your protection?
Me: Get someone else to stay on guard. I want the hospital guarded too and i want you to find all you can about those two cops. All the dirt you can get. I want to destroy they life the same way they have mines. He nodded and left and i looked at the young girl.
Me: wena ill get you an uber. You go home and ill call someone to help clean the mess and please bring her toiletries tomorrow. Where your phone? She gave it to me with shaking hands. I punched my number. You call me here if you have any problems or any cops come at you. Anything out of the ordinary you call. She looked at me one more time and walked away then turned.
Her: Mr X
Me:yeah. I answered and she started shaking more.
Her: I knew it. I walked closer to her and looked her right in her eyes.
Me: Now you will shut up about it and not tell a soul that you know me. She nodded and i moved away from her.
Me: now go....