Insert 33:

Samkelisiswe
I cannot believe that my brother faked his own death and left Rainbow unprotected and alone for 5 full years. if he knew that am the one in charge of all of this he will kill me. he once shot dad just for Rainbow past and now I go and do this? what the hell was wrong with me? and Thabo, how am I going to look him in the eye after he finds out that I shot hits best friend conspired with they enemies to get him killed so that I can get half od everything he owns. Yes he took care of us but he always treated me like a baby, as if I wouldn't survive in this thug life. the only reason he even allowed me to even be in this industry is because of my skills other that he wouldn't have just did his best to shelter me since that what he has always done. he has never taken me seriously. I paced around the room, its only a matter of time till they know about the tip of to agent Khoza, the digging up his skeletons and sending it to the agency and the murder. I need to disappear from here if I want any chance of living at all because I Know that Sanele will kill me. but first let me go meet with this Theo guy and see if he can kidnap Rainbow for me. I know that he is in love with her and I know that if Rain is missing that Sanele will spend most of his energy and resources trying to find her than looking for me, that is giving me more time to run and run as far from this world as possible.

Sanele
I looked at the video footage over and over again, listening to my sister planning against me. I looked at the papers and I just couldn't believe it. how can little Sam do this to me? what have I done to her that might have made her turn against her own? was I really a bad brother to her?

Rainbow
I woke up to the bed empty and I went to pee than went down the passage saw the light in his study and slowly went there. I open the door to find him sitting by his chair far in thoughts but the sadness and the weight on his shoulder was beyond words. I walked in and sat by the table looking at him and he slowly turned his head.
Sanele:  how did I miss it? how did I miss that my baby sister can do such a thing to me? I slowly moved and sat on top of him saddling him and looking into his eyes.
Me: you missed it because you were blinded by the love that you have for her.
Sanele: was I a bad brother?
Me: you are an exceptional brother, you love with all your might, you protect your own and you always have our backs even at the cost of your own happiness. its just that some people are not worthy of that kind of love.
Sanele: she is my baby sister. she grew up in front of me. used to follow me every where I went when she was young. I was her night in shinning armor all the time. how can she conspire with my enemies to kill me and successfully do it too.
Me: I cant answer for her but I know she loved you too just that the world got the better out of her. he looked at me and the look of despair in his eyes was to much to handle. it broke my heart seeing such a strong, loving and caring man doubting himself like how he was doubting himself now.
Me: babe
Sanele; I just don't get it.
me: look at me. and he turned to look at me as tears went down his eyes and the pain made me cry to.
me: Sometimes we love. we care, we protect or even go over rivers for people who don't even deserve us to jump over puddles for. sometimes we give families to much power  that they might use that power one day to break us and that totally okay. its life. we learn, we live and we move on. its just life.
sanele: she tried to kill me, she hired people to kill me, conspired with my enemies. took half of my estate and on to of that took 5 years of my life with you.
Me: I know, but fighting over it now, killing her is not going to solve anything. some battles are better left to God.
Sanele: where was he when all this was happening?
Me: babe, some battles are just not worth your time just let it go please. I know its hurts. I know you want closure. I know you want to know why but killing her will hurt you more. its will take a part of you that you will never be able to replace. just let it be. he looked at me and he silently cried as I held him in my arms. allowing him to let all the anger, the pain and doubt wash over him like rain. we sat like that for hours and when he finally felt better he picked me up and we went to our room and he made slow love to me. I felt the sadness, passion and the love that he had for me. I felt the need he want to be with me and to be connected with a person. I felt his need to be reassured that we are okay, that we are one and that we are united and when we were done. I laid on his chest and felt his heart beat in sync with mines beating as one.
me: I love you.
Sanele: always
Me: and forever. he kissed my forehead and I snuggled closer to him and in that moment I knew that am content. I knew that I have my Sanele back and mostly I knew that I was loved and he really was my soul mate....

PS: ill post one more later on today the week madness is over!!