Insert 30:

I walked into the house and found it full of people and I slowly slipped to the kitchen poured water and stayed there fore a while than I was about to turn when I found Sanele standing there looking at me with a confused expression on his face.
Sanele: You back early thought that you will be coming back later on.
Me: The people?
Sanele: just my team that I plan damage control with.
Me: cool, let me pack a bag and go back to moms.
Sanele: Rain. I turned to look at him and found the whole world on his shoulders. " Please"
Me: Not now
Sanele: Than don't leave me. I nodded and took the glass of water to the room that I was using the past few days. I got there got in the shower took a long shower than wore one of his tops and sat at the couch flipping through the Tv channels thinking about us. where are we going? what going to happen now that his back? how our marriage will be?

Theo
I looked at the pictures over and over again and not believing what am seeing. than I took my phone and dialed her number. it rang a few times and she answered.
Rainbow: hi
Me: Hey. there was an awkward silence and I took breath. " do you want to talk about it?'
Rainbow: I don't know where to start.
Me: the beginning.
Rainbow: its too complicated Theo, look my life is kind of a mess and I have things that I need to solve right now and its will suite you if you just cut ties with me.
Me: did I say I want to do that?
Rainbow: That the only choice right now and I need space to think.

Sanele
IT: boss your wife is on the call with the culprit.
Me: patch us in please.

Theo
I was silence for a while than I took a deep breath.
Me: did I have a chance though?
Rainbow: too?
Me: I value the friendship we have built and I know that what ever it is you going through Thabo has something to do with it. iv never seen you that angry and you punched him.
Rainbow: am sorry
me: so here I am asking again, did I have a chance? she was silent for some time and I thought she wasn't going to answer.
Rainbow: do you believe in soul mates? I felt my heart get excited.
Me: Yeah
Rainbow: I meet mines when I was really having a long day and at that point I never knew he was my soul mate until he pointed it out to me with his actions. the love and care that he gave me made me content in us and what we had. I married my soul mate than I spent a whole year with his having utter joy and contentment. if I was ever going to give you a chance I will be doing an injustice to you. that means all you life you will be living up to the bar that he has raised and hat wouldn't be fair on you. so No Theo you never had a chance because I was busy grieving for a man that didn't deserve my sadness. what I found in you was friendship and that all I can accept.
that tore my heart in to pieces, its really wasn't what I wanted to hear from her and yet I really never wanted to spend the rest of my life living up from a ghost.
Me: we never spoke about your husband before and what caused his death? I heard her breathe.
Rainbow: and we never will, let just say that something that I really don't like to talk about.
Me: we still friends?
Rainbow: yeah still friends. I smiled through the phone. " Theo"
Me: Yes
Rainbow: Thank you for the call.
Me: its my pleasure. Goodnight Bow. she laughed that light laugh that had my groins doing something else.
Rainbow: Goodnight. she hung up and I sat there smiling like a retard. Now how can I build from our friendship to something more? how do I make her see me as someone she can be with?

Sanele
the whole room was silence. and I stood there for a second. so They were just friends? I felt myself smile. she still loves me. my wife still loves me after 5 years of being away she still cares for me. I turned and took the steps 3 a time to the room that she has been using and opened the door found her curled up in a ball wearing one of my tops. I knew she wasn't sleeping since the call ended seconds ago.
Me: I know right now what I did seems like you cant trust me nor forgive me but believe me when I say I did it for your safety. all that I do I do it for your safety. I love you Rain with all of my heart and I hope some day you forgive me. she turned and looked at me and I saw she was crying and I was confused.
Me: babe. she came at me so fast and started punching me with all her might and crying and I let her be and when she was done she collapsed to the floor and I held her as she allowed me.
rainbow: You have hurt me, I never thought you would ever do that to me but faking your death hurt me.
Me: I know and am sorry. she nodded as we sat there with her bundle up like a baby on my lap. should I tell her more about Theo or should I leave it?....