Insert 17:

Rainbow
The way am panicking. Today is Sanele birthday and i have managed to throw him a surprise party. Invited everyone he knows by the help of Thabo of cause. A few days ago he said he don't want anything huge so here I am sneaking in our room with a tray of his favourite. Pancakes with chocolate maple syrup and strong coffee. I placed the coffee next to him and than took out a box of this lovely watch i saw and got him and placed it next to the tray. I than left to go take a quick shower. While I was enjoying the water splashing me i felt his strong hands around my waist.
Sanele: you have been avoiding me. He mumbled as he bent me over and slowly pushing his way in making me scream in excitement and little discomfort.
Me: I... am .. n.... I didn't even finish my sentence as he slowly slid off and back in again with so much force making me scream as my insides went numb with excitement.
Sanele: I know you and you are. He whispered in my ear sending thrilling tingling sensation down my body. Before I could even answer him he was grinding in out of me making me curl my toes as my climax was near when I was ready to explode he quickly moved out and turned me around. I looked at him is horror. Did he just leave me hanging.
Sanele: so you not avoiding me. I kept quiet as i was fuming.
Sanele: am not going to help you finish if you dont answer.
Me: no am not.
Sanele: i feel like you hiding something from me Mrs Mkhize.
Me: Am not.
Sanele: Okay. He got out of the shower and wiped himself and left me there with so much tension in me. I finished bathing and by now are was beyond pissed. Wiped myself and went to the closet to find him standing there with a huge hard on. It gave me satisfaction that he was horny too. Before i could grab any thing to wear he pinned me to the wall with boobs touching the wall mirror.
Sanele: Look at me via the mirror rain. I did and saw the fire and passion in his eyes as i arched my back giving him more access as he slowly slid in me in circular motion and I closed my eyes enjoying the moment as he stopped. I open my eyes and he looked right at me as he fucked me while looking me through the mirror until my legs turned into rubber. We slid to the floor with him holding me and he was still in me.
Sanele: I know you hiding something.
Me: am...
Sanele: dont lie to me Rainbow. You my heart and I know when something amiss. He lighted my leg and went in deep and hard making me scream as he roughly went in multiple times making me scream from the enjoyment and the pain mix with pleasure. When we came together he went in deep as i curled my toes and gave in to the moment of bliss.
Sanele: Are you still going to lie. I shook my head no because speaking was impossible and I could feel him grow again in me and I knew his about to ravish me again. He flipped me over with my ass in the air and quickly smashed into me. I screamed as he went deep with ever thrust. The pleasure was to much as he ravished my G spot as i came so many times screaming holding onto the carpet for dear life as he didnt stop. He twirled and smashed in again and i exploded as he released his seed in me all over again then flipping me to sit on him in a reverse cow girl. My body was now mash but this gave me strength as I slowly rode him into another erection and when he was firm and standing I turned and saddled him moving slowly as I was building the tension for me and him.
Me: Its nothing big babe, promise to tell you when the time is right. He lifted himself deeper and groaned as I picked up my pace and rode him into our climax together as he groaned and i exploded into a million pieces. He held me and got up with us both as we went and sat in the shower as the water splashed on us.
Sanele: I love you
Me: I love you more Khabazela. He shifted me on him as I slowly slid down his shaft and me moved slowly making love as our body was in sync until we exploded one last time with my vijay feeling numb but my inside roaring in excitement. He helped me bath than dried me as I couldn't lift a finger than walked us to bed where he got us both in bed and we dozed off.

Sanele
I watched her as she slept took the small injection that had a tracing device and injected her on the thigh. An old friend who is now an enemy was in town and I wasn't about to risk it. When done i cuddled her closer to me and kissed her neck as she snuggled closer. Her phone been buzzing one way since she took a nap.
Sanele: babe
Rainbow: hmm
Sanele: your phone is been buzzing like a call centre today. She jumped then grabbed it and went through her texts while rubbing her thigh.
Rainbow: something bit me. She looked at her thigh where it was red and inspected it then touched where its was a bit swollen. She looked at me then back to her thigh.
Rainbow: did you inject something into my thigh?
Me: How did?
Rainbow: you the only person i sleep with and you have been edgy lately.
Me: You keeping secrets makes me edgy.
Rainbow: lair
Me: an old friend is back in town so am just taking precautions.
Rainbow: but my chain and ring have a tracker and ever jewellery i own. I moved closer to her as she was completely naked and she was turning me on.
Me: Yeah but this is just one of those precautions when you not wearing any jewellery
Rainbow: i never take out my ring.
Me: kiss me. She looked at me and i guess she knew i was changing the subject as I kissed her and pushed her to the wall as i lifted her leg up and slowly entered her and a deep groan vibrated from her making me lose my senses and ravish her.

Rainbow
I was late. That what happens when you have too much sex which is something we have been doing a lot lately. I got to the Mkhize house hold and the sisters outdid themselves. I checked on the chefs who have been doing great. I went to the garden where the party was and Senilisiwe was the first to see me.
Senilisiwe: Her majesty is here. They all showed up out of nowhere.
Me: am sorry guys, i know i should have been here early.
Sam: what kept you
Slindile: Sex, she has a love bite on her neck. They laughed as i blushed and touched both sides since I never saw that.
Me: again am sorry.
Slindo: no worries we got most of it covered we just doing finishing touches. Guest should be arriving in 1 hour and 30 minute.
Me: okay let me do my rounds than change and get Thabo to get him. After my rounds checking I went to take a shower so the make up lady can so her thing. Just than my phone rang and it was Sanele.
Me: Khabazela
Sanele: Since when do you pick out clothes for me?
Me: Since i have been your wife for a year now. He took a deep breath and you could hear him thinking.
Sanele: You up to something Rain and that gets to me cause I don't know how to protect you dont tell me things.
Me: how about you get dressed in what i picked up for you and come fetch me at your dads who knows maybe you might get a quickie somewhere.
Sanele: in the car?
Me: you can have me anywhere you want me.
Sanele: give me 30 minute ill be there
Me: oh and the dress am wearing doesn't allow me to wear any panty.
Sanele: ill see you in 20 minute. I laughed as he we hanged up and I got ready in my red dress with the slit from the side. I looked sexy beyond words and I felt it. The satin on my skin made it exotic in a way.
Sam: Fuck yeah
Me: you don't think it too much?
Sam: if i had the body i would be wearing one too. I smiled nervously when slindo walked in whistling.
Slindo: Today they going to be raving about your body.
Me: Oh no.
Slindo: Elegant my dear. You perfected elegancy. We walked down stairs to the garden where we greeted the guest and asked them to be quiet since this is a surprise. We were hiding.

Sanele
Me: why we going through the back?
Thabo: nawe ucomplainer njalo( you always complaining)
Me: ngiyabuza.( am just asking)
Thabo: your dad said something about the front being renovated. We walked in and just than the group of people screamed surprise and I stood there with my gun drawn out just as my eyes caught a glimpse of my wife. She smiled at me and my heart burst into a million pieces and the dress. Oh my god the dress was made for her perfect body. Its floated on her as her skin was smooth as honey.

In the party
I looked at her and I wanted her for myself. Sanele didn't deserve her. Her humbleness, how she made sure every guest is comfortable and okay. She walked passed me and I caught a smell of her lavender smell.
Me: Hi. She gave me one of her most sincere smile and looked at me with eyes sparkling of innocence.
Her: Hi, hope you are enjoying the party.
Me: Yes and Thank you for inviting me. She smiled brushed my side and left with her ass shaking ever so elegantly and I swear my penis has a brain of it own.
Me: I want her.
Tk: boss?
Me: I want her.
Tk: but...
Me: no buts i want her and I think i just figured how ill get her
Tk: but...
Me: no buts ntwana get the boys to meet me at my house this evening now let enjoy this stupid party...