Insert 19:

Rainbow
After class i walked out to the parking lot and Thabo wasn't there so I called him a couple of times no answer. I called Sanele no answer so I requested for ride home changed in my track pants and started cooking. After I was done i went to shower checked my phone and there were no texts from Sanele which is weird. I took the phone went downstairs switched on the news and a shock of my life
Anchor: It is confirmed Sanele Mkhize has been arrested in relation to multiple cases and one of them being a murder case. His wife has been nowhere to be seen the whole of this afternoon it is safe to say: Sanele you in this alone. Let me introduce you to the man responsible.
My phone was buzzing none stop with texts and calls I switched it off went to his side table charged the emergency phone he showed me if he wad ever missing or in trouble. This is trouble right?

Sanele
Slindo: stop pacing she doesn't know you here and the phone not active yet meaning she hasn't watched Tv
Me:Thabo is missing
Slindo: Sam looking for him.
Slindile: Anything tangible to hold against you?
Me: With Thabo missing, i dont know what they know and what they have against me.  Just than the guard open the door.
Guard: you have your wife waiting to see you.my heart gave a small thud that i have been holding in. I left my sisters in the room and had the guard escort me to her and within minutes she was all over me hugging me and kissing me all over.
Rainbow: You okay?
Me: yes
Rainbow: what happened?
Me: i dont know
Rainbow: Thabo not answering my calls
Me: mines too
Rainbow maybe he is in trouble. For the first time the though crossed my mind.

Thabo
I woke up to a dark room.last I remember was meeting with a lead that could clear Sanele of the mess of killing that woman and next thing it was a black out. I touched my neck and felt the pain shot through my head and I tried to move to find that my leg was tied to the big rock with a chain. I looked around and I knew i was in a basement. I knew i was at a place where screaming for help was pointless and I know that am the only one who can get myself out of this. I closed my eyes trying to think for a second and than i searched myself thinking of all the hidden knives and pins i hide around me. Good thing they never did a through search. I moved my other leg and laughed when i felt my boots were still intact. I usually hide a set of keys in there.
Me: what a dumb fuck. I laughed and the pain stopped me as I did my best to get the keys from my shoes.

Agent Khoza
I walked to the kitchen to find my informer sitting there as if he owns the house.
Me: You can't just pop in anytime you want.
Him: i gave you Sanele now, i can do as i please
Me:really now.
Him: I want his wife. I looked at him as if he is crazy. In the last 3 days i have had Sanele in custody her security detail has increases a thousand times. The bigger sister has been her personal guard being with her everywhere she goes and never leaving her site.
Me: how do you plan on getting her?
Him: you
Me: me
Him: get her in the interrogation room alone and ill do the rest, this guy is crazy does he want me to lose my job
Me: This wasn't part of the deal.
Him: its up to you where you get her to be alone and away from that nosy sister in law of hers. He got up and left. Sometimes we do stupid things just in a name of justice.

Thabo
My following Agent Khoza paid off. Of cause Snakes is behind this whole collaboration of getting boss to be in jail. So now i have all the information I need. I can go to the boss lady, i know she will believe me when I tell her my story of why I have been missing the pass few days. I drove to the estate and hid in the bushes waited for dark. I knew the protocol of getting her safely and I knew which room she was at so as soon as the lights went out in her room i knew she was sleeping so i easily approached the window and quickly slid in not making a sound next thing i heard the click of a gun on my temple.
Rainbow: Who are you and why you been in my bushes? I smiled. The training really did pay off
Me: Its me Thabo. I heard her breathe out and shuffle to switch on the lights than gave me the biggest hug ever and I knew she was the only hope we have into saving the boss...