Insert 6:

Sanele
I let her let it all out and when she was done i picked her up and went with her to my room. I got in bed and we cuddled as she got a hold of her self.
Rainbow: am sorry
Me: about?
Rainbow: spoiling our time together. I turned her around and she looked down and i held her face and looked at her right in her eyes.
Me: am your happy place. You allowed to cry, scream or shout out of anger, frustration or simply from sadness. Never hide your emotions from me just because you think I will like you any less. I kissed her forehead and cuddled her some more.
Me: feeling any better?
Rainbow: in your arms yes. After a while she dozed off and I got out of bed and walked out to my office. I called Thabo.
Thabo: sho boss
Me: something was missing in that file you gave me. Something that happened in her life that involves cops. I want you to find it and i want it tomorrow morning. I hang up and sat there looking out in the cold. Am not going to lose her. Am not going to allow my life and all the secrets its has to make me lose her. Am going to fight for her in ways that iv never fought for a human before and I am going to win her over because she is my heart.

Thabo
I looked at the phone and started to panic. How does he know that i amended the file. What gave it away. I paced around the room. This is going to crush him and this is the first time in a long run have he done something for himself. Something that has made him happy without sacrificing his happiness. I paced around again thinking on how am going to approach this. How am going to be ahead from it. Maybe it time i call the old man and let him know what has been happening but the boss will kill me for this. But its worth saving his souls. Out of the Mkhize man i fear Sanele more than i fear the old man himself. I took the phone and called him.
Me: Khabazela.

Inspector Xaba
We drive back in silence.
Me: maybe we missing something. Maybe these cases are not connected just than we saw a big house on the far end looking like a mansion and I stopped and reversed and right there by the gates was written in gold the heavy metal gates Mkhize Mansion we both looked at each other as a light bulb came on our heads.
Zama: now tell me that you still think Rainbow case and Sanele Mkhize are not connected.
Me: when we get to the office i want us to find out all we need to know about the Mkhize family. She nodded as we sped away.

Rainbow
I woke up to go pee and when done i changed to my baggy top. Took out the bra and got in bed as Sanele brought me closer to him.
Sanele: you good?
Me: do you have ice cream?
Sanele: Ice cream?
Me: yeah. He got up and i saw he was only wearing pants no top and i must say i love his body. Everything about him was perfect.
Sanele: its 30 minute pass midnight. You want Ice cream?
Me: yeah. I nodded shyly. He got up from bed pulling me with him as he put me on his back. We walked out of the room he grabbed his keys and got to the garage that looked like a museum of cars. When got in his silver car he started it.
Sanele: bring your sexy legs here. I did as i was told. First time someone was driving with my legs on them. We drove in silence with him smiling and we got to kfc
Sanele: can i have two Oreo snowballs please
Me: 4 wings too. I whispered
Sanele: 6 wings please
Operator: ama wings mele niwalinde( you have to wait for wings)
Sanele: okay but bring the Ice cream so long. We drove to pay point paid got our ice cream and than went to the parking space.
Sanele: this is a first time going to an eating outlet at midnight to go get something to eat
Me: somehow you knew they open.
Sanele: sometimes my meetings end late and i see things. I nodded and dug in my ice cream.
Me: I feel safe with you. I found myself saying and he looked at me.
Sanele: open up the dash board. I looked at him confused and did as i was told and there was a black small box. I took it out.
Sanele: open it. I did and right there was the most beautiful chain of a tiny cross in the middle. My hands were shaking and i knew this might have cost him a lot.
Sanele: its for you. I got it a long time ago but i never knew when to give you. Come let me help you wear it. I moved about and he put it on me.
Sanele: You should always feel safe. Not with me only but with the fact that wherever you are as long as it in earth ill find you. So never take it off. I nodded and i moved and we were still looking into each other eyes and it was right than and there that i knew that i was falling deeply in love with him and i was going to let myself explore this till the end. I placed my hand on his cheek and just than the lady knocked on the window we moved away from each other and he attended to the girl as i did my best to calm the butterfly in my stomach.....