Chapter : 25

"I want you to meet my best friend," the guy said to his friends who were sitting on the couch.

The guys looked at him while frowning, "as if we care," the other guy said. He wanted to close his eyes again but the other guy hit him.

Shh...watch your bad attitude," the other guy scolded him.

"Ugh I want to go home!" he said while yawning.

"You always want to sleep, so lazy," he said while shaking his head.

"Hey! I'm here." They all look together at the door when someone shouts from there.

"Hey, where's my food?" The guy asked. His friend looked at them when they saw that their friend was now hugging the girl who came in from outside.

"You didn't give me money, why should I buy you food huh?" The girl said while grinning.

"Unfair. It's been a while since we've seen each other but you still didn't give me even a bar of chocolate?!" She didn't answer but she looked toward the three boys' direction that caught her attention but the three boys looked at her weirdly.

"Hi!!" She smiles sweetly the three of them give her a simple nod and a slight smile.

"You're so friendly, don't make fun of them," his friend said.

"Why? I just want to be their friend, right?" She smiles sweetly. He looks like an angel who has a beautiful personality.

The three boys stared at her without noticing it.

They find the girl lovely and they can't help themself not to smile at her.........

                                —

"We're here." Mew poked Gulf's cheeks because he saw him sleeping in the passenger seat like a baby.

"Gulf..." He didn't react and was still sleeping peacefully.

Mew leans forward to keep his face close to Gulf's face before he raises his hand to put it to Gulf's cheeks. He didn't know why his thumb moved on his own and started caressing his cheeks.

Mew staring at him. He was amazed that Gulf's skin was soft like a girl's and noticed that his eyelashes were long.

He keeps staring at him while caressing Gulf's cheeks but suddenly Gulf opens his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Gulf ask widened his eyes. He was surprised at the fact that Mew was so close to him.

Mew slowly takes his hand away from Gulf's cheeks and leans back to his seat.

"Hmm nothing," Mew said. Shit, why I can't stop myself staring into his face. Gulf feels his cheeks start to feel the heat and reddened.

He put his hand to his cheeks and he can feel that it's burning. Mew looked at him because he was smiling while touching his cheeks.

"What was that?" Gulf realizes what he is doing and suddenly takes his hand away from it and immediately opens the car door. He runs inside Mew's house with embarrassment.

When Mew saw that he got stunned but afterwards he shook his head while smiling.

"Cute..." He opens the car door to go inside as well.

When Gulf finally inside the house he saw Kaizer with a girl sitting on the sofa. They look at him and the girl gets alarmed because she doesn't know who the person that suddenly enters the house but she starts to calm down when Kaizer calls Gulf.

"Brother!!" Kaizer excitedly greeted them and ran toward him. Gulf knelt on the floor and he opened his hand to hug Kaizer.

"Waah miss you." Gulf chuckled because of that he also caressed Kaizer's hair.