Chapter 32

A/N
Warning!! Mention of blood, cuts, stabbing, shooting , rape!!
I know some of you might not think it's necessary but I want to be respectful of everyone's triggers 👍🏻.

Rose~

We came back home after three days . It was pure bliss. I was so happy that I was finally his. Just his.

After months of trying to get information of the De Santos gang we finally got an alert.
I headed down to the room with Asher to meet with the group.

" Alright so as everyone knows we have an alert on the De Santos gang! I want all eyes and ears everywhere watching. Please Axel will you tell us what did you guys get ?" Asher speaks up firmly.

" We found that their leader had been trafficking and raping young women and using them as their sex slaves. We also found that they are currently here in this area... they are getting some shipments today at 10 pm. We don't know how many people will be there but we do know he is ." Axel says.

Everyone starts murmuring and whispering.
I see Ashers jaw clench.
" fuck" he whispers .

" alright I want everyone prepared!! Luis, Ruben, Carlos and you, you and you! I want you guys to stay here on watch in the main parts of the house! The rest of you go train and be prepared for anything." He says sternly.

There's a bunch of yess bosses and they leave.

" Fucking hell! We get a few days off to ourselves and we come back to this?!" I say .
I walk over to Asher since he looks tense and lost in thought. I put my arms on his shoulders and start rubbing them. Slowly massaging his shoulders and back.

I trail my hands down his back and all the way back up slowly . I feel him tense under my touch and I grin.

" if you keep touching me like that baby girl I swear I'll take you right here right now." He hisses.

I giggle and continue touching him like I did before.

He turns around and kisses me hungrily.
I moan into his mouth and he does too.

Then a sound of a cell phone ringing interrupts us .

" fucking bull shit!" Asher yells in frustration.

" I'll let you take that , I'll be in the pool." I smile
I turn around and walk away to my room.
Little did I know hell was going to break loose .

——-

After some time in the pool I decide to go take a shower and check on Asher. I haven't seen him since he got that phone call.

I put on some grey sweat pants and a white tank top . I let my hair down and go down stairs to look for Asher .

As I walk to the kitchen I check my phone and it's already 8 pm. Damn times goes by fast. I have to get ready to go.

I decide that I'll look for Asher later and I go back upstairs to change again.

After 30 min I walk back to look for Asher.
I decide to look in our meeting room and there he is talking to everyone. They all look ready but he looks at me and I see coldness in his eyes.