Flashback

PLEASE READ!!!

This is my first story ever 😭I'm sure there's mistakes and typos. And the grammar is not correct . It is also very poorly written. If some parts of the story changes is because I will be going back and editing some parts.

Remember this story does NOT reflect my own actions or personality/ life choices. These characters are specifically described to fit the plot and the story line!
I'm also working on two other books as well !

Update: I'm going to edit this book and change the ending! I'm so sorry if you see any changes or weird sentences that don't fit. I'll only have a few chapters published until the rest is finished.

—————————————————————————-
Asher ~

I remember holding her hand while she lays on her hospital bed. God I regretted not being there for her. I regret the last words I told her. That she was nothing but a pain and I hated her. Truth be told I didn't hate her. I was far from hating her. But I was furious . I knew I couldn't get myself in too deep with her. I looked at her pale face. She had dark circles and her cheeks were hollow. She has a scar on her nose now. Her long eyelashes fluttering down. Her lips are purple and swollen. I felt guilt and pain in my heart. I failed to protect her. I failed. The one girl who showed me what happiness was. The one girl who was truly there for me when I was down. The one girl who cared about a cold hearted asshole like me. I pictured her laugh booming through the room. Her deep dimples flashing when she smiles. Her cherry red lips when she kissed me. Her warm embrace. God I miss her.