Chapter 20

A/N omg I didnt expect ppl to actually read this cause originally I was writing this for my friend to read 😭 and it was just for fun.

—————————————————————————

Asher~

After Rose left me alone, I went back home.
I went up to my room and I put on some movies to watch while I waited for her to come back. I was angry but I also wanted to make sure she came back safe .

A few hours passed and it was already 3 am. I was worried but then I thought she was probably hooking  up with him right now. At that thought, I decided to just go to sleep. It wasn't worth it. I could not give a single shit what she was doing.

The next morning I went straight to make breakfast. I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen and it was Rose. Her eyes were red and swollen . It looks like she's been crying but I thought maybe it's the after sex look.

" So how was your night with that girl?" She said .
A girl ? " what girl ?" I said, frowning.
" Oh please! That girl that was all up on you at the club" she scoffs.
I turn to look at her with a confused look. " Rose I didn't hook up with anyone last night. I just drank and left after you went with that guy." I said embarrassed.

" Oh." She said. I looked at her face and she looked kinda guilty . " yeah well.. how was your night then ?" I asked . " It was pretty good. Actually I'm going out today , so don't expect me to be here." She said quietly and left .

If she gets to hook up with guys then why can't I hook up with girls? Ugh. I need to get this out of my system. Today I'm going out to the club alone. Find a chick or something .

I finished my breakfast and headed out to the mall to find an outfit and buy condoms. I haven't bought any in months .

————————————————————————-

Rose~

After I went to his place we hooked up. It was pretty nice . I really needed that . Just.. a part of me wondered what Asher was doing. He was probably with that girl right now in his bed.

" Hey I was wondering.. would you want to go out with me on a date tomorrow ?" Jessie asked .
I hesitated for a moment. Was this right? I mean how could I explain the situation with Asher. I'll have to end it before it turns to something else. Ugh a date isn't harmless! It's not like you're getting married to this guy.

" yeah that sounds good . What time ?" I said with a smile. " does 6 pm work for you ?" He said.
" yeah it does. I'll give you my address later ."

After our conversation I left back to the house. It was pretty quiet . So Asher was probably sleeping with the girl or she left already.

When I woke up I didn't expect what I was hearing. Asher didn't hook up with anyone. It was supposed to be his night but I left with some guy. I felt guilty. Even though I have nothing to feel guilty about. We aren't dating.

I told him I was going out later . He doesn't NEED to know where I'm going with anyway.
I still thought it was messed up though .