Chapter 7

Asher

My father told me they had arrived.
Great. Just what I needed. I guess I should play nice just for my fathers sake.

I head back home and I try to look for her .
I can't find her . The last thing I need is a curious little gremlin.

I come across the meeting room and I hear voices. I spot her talking with the guys and she is laughing.

What the hell is she doing in here ?!!!
I was pissed. She came here inside MY meeting room where important information she will never understand is here?!

I make my presence known and it Infuriates me that all the guys are eating her alive. They eye her butt and lick their lips like she's a full course meal ready to be eaten.

She seems close to Ruben . I hope to dear god he doesn't fall for her tricks. It's so Typical. Now she's going to sleep with half of my men.

I leave the room and I go to the living room waiting for her to leave. As I hear foot steps towards the hall way I catch up to her and pin her to the wall.

Haha.. no escape now pretty girl.
She squirms and turns me around quickly pinning me to the wall.

What the hell?!! How the fuck does she know how to do that and how does she knows this is the most impossible pin to escape?!!! I was furious.

" One thing you should know about me Asher. Don't ever mess with me." , she whispers in my ear. God the way she says my name.

I quickly get out my thoughts and I was heated .
I give her a piece of my mind and she leaves.

Yeah that's what I thought .

I sit in the living room for 5 minutes when I hear footsteps coming down the hallway. My jaw is on the floor. Holy hell.

It's Rose. Wearing a tight small red bikini. Her boobs are huge and round . Wild thoughts consume my head.

What the fuck am I thinking. God I'm such a perv. Get it together Asher . She has toned stomach , so  I assume she works out .

Her legs are thick long and toned as well. When she turns around heading to the pool I catch a glimpse of her round, large perky ass.
Lord kill me now.
This is going to be a pain.
I turn around feeling embarrassed and quickly adjusted myself.

I leaned my head on the couch and sighed.