Epilogue

Asher-

I walk to the stone in front of me. I feel utter regret consume me.

I look at the beautiful woman next to me.

It's been five years.
Five years since I lost my men. Five years since I Lost my baby.

I take her hand and we place another bouquet of flowers next to the small stone.

" It's not your fault baby." She runs her hand through my arm. " you couldn't have known." She sighs.

I look at her green mesmerizing eyes and I relax a little bit. Even though it's been five years, I still feel regret. I feel the guilt consume me every night.

I feel a tight pull on my pants and I look down and it's my daughter Eva. She's two years old and I love her very dearly.

She would have had an older sibling by now. But I fucked it up.

I picked her up and she was giggling. Her pretty green eyes like her mothers consumed me as well. I knew from the day she was born I was going to protect her with my life.

" I love you Asher."

" I love you too Rose."
I almost lost her too.

The end ( important chapter after this to clear up confusion)

A/N: hey guys this is the end of my first story!!! Im sorry it  wasn't the best ending , originally was a story for my best friend so the plot and writing is NOT perfect and it started getting reads and recognition and I'm forever greatful😊.

The message for this story wasn't just a fun little read between two people who were broken and destroyed and fell in love. It's a message for you to realize if you love someone don't wait til the last minute . The pain of losing someone is great.. especially if it's permanent. Hold the people you have close to you . Tell them how much you love them and care about them. And remember someone in this world loves you :) even if you don't see it . Love isnt forever but make all the time you have left count.