Chapter 10

Rose

TW abuse and rape.

I feel so weak. So Vulnerable. Im sitting here on my bed hearing Evan yell at me. He's not even my boyfriend but he's acting like he is. This is why I wanted to avoid him at all costs.

When it comes to him I'm useless. Im not the strong girl I am. He left me broken and when I'm around him my mind gets cloudy and bad memories enter my head.

Once I have enough I try to fight him. But he's too strong . He punches me hard. On my stomach then on my face . I feel a sting on my lip. Im sure he cut it. Then I feel another blow hit my cheek. Im fully knocked out.

My vision starts getting blurry and I see him leave my room and then everything goes black.

I wake up to my head pounding and bruises all over my face and body. I want to cry. I want to escape. Im too much of a weak person to even come out about this. No one will believe me.

I come out my room and bump into Asher. I hear him telling me something but I'm too lost in my thoughts that I don't really care.
He asks me who did it to me and I tell him it was Evan . I look at him in the eyes and for a second I see sadness and confusion but I really don't want to get questioned so I just left.
————————————————————————-

Night falls and I'm here stuck under Evan.
He came back and started undressing me. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I wanted to fight back. God when I'm able to get my hands on him I Will fight back with all my might.

I should be able to fight back. But not when I'm in this state.

He was doing it again. I was scared for my life.
I was only in my panties and my bra when I kept telling him I don't want to do it. To leave me alone. " LEAVE ME ALONE EVAN!! DONT TOUCH ME! I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU PLEASE...!" I cry.

" SHUT UP YOU BITCH! TAKE IT!" He slaps me and starts punching me.
I feel the pain wash over me as I try to kick him.
Then I feel him off me. I see Asher beating him up.

I'm so thankful he's here. If he hadn't come in.. who knows what would have happened.
Evan goes away and I curl up into a ball.
I feel so weak. I'm so useless. I probably shouldn't be the heir if I can't even defend myself against my ex boyfriend.

My emotions consume me when I'm with him and I become fragile.
Asher tries to comfort me but I flinch.
He seems confused for a second but then I decided to let him. I know he won't hurt me.

He tells me I'm going to see his doctor.
When the doctor comes in she asks me who did it to me.

" Evan Rossi. My ex boyfriend". I say , hesitating.
This is the moment where Asher finds out who I really am. I didn't want him to find out like this

" how long has he done this to you?" The doctor asks.

" Um.. we were together for 3 years. Since I was 15 until I was 18 before my mother died." I say.
I look at Asher and I see confusion in his face.

" Um.. when we were together he abused me, raped me, assaulted me and cheated on me multiple times. I was weak and vulnerable. Even though I knew how to defend myself. I loved him. I was stupid and I didn't want to hurt him. Until I finally got the chance to leave him."

I look at Asher again and he looks sad and angry. His jaw clenches and his fist balls up.
" oh honey...who are you with right now? Do you have anyone to tell? You need to come forward" the doctor tells me.

" I only have my father... I haven't told him since it happened. He wanted to kill him but I didn't let him. My dad should be back by next week. Please don't let anyone know. I'll tell him myself." I say firmly.

The doctor agrees and gives me pain medication and tells me I need to rest for the next two days.
Im left alone with Asher.

" Im sorry this happened to you.." he says.
" Im confused though.. you are 20? But you're dating a 40 year old man? Who's your father? How do you know how to shoot? How the hell do you know how to pin me against in that position which is the most impossible one to escape?" He asks in confusion.

I laugh. I start laughing so much even though it hurts like a bitch.

" Asher.. Darling. You're speaking to the Spanish Mafias heir. Im Rose Cruz. Daughter of Romano Cruz." I say .

His mouth goes into a straight line and his face goes pale.

I start laughing again it's so priceless.