Chapter 13

Rose~

I grab the knife first and drag it down Evans chest.
I then unzip his pants and pull them down.
His face goes pale and he realized what I'm about to do.
" Hmm... you know.. I always thought your dick was small.." I said while pointing the knife at his dick.

I made a small slit on his shaft and he screamed.
I then put the knife to his arm and slit it.
" Dont you like that ? I thought u liked it rough Evan?" I whispered in his ear.
" you are a psycho" he spat .
I burst out laughing . " Ding, Ding, honey! That's what I'm known for !" I said .

I made another slit on his other arm before I grabbed my gun. " Hmm...should I kill you right now or should I knock your teeth out first ?" I said.
I put my gun down and I punched him in the jaw. I hear him grunt and I punch him again and again .
" That doesn't feel nice does it ?!! I'm so happy you get to feel the pain I felt all those years with you." I yelled.

I hear Asher laughing in the background and it makes me smile at the though of him watching.
I grab my gun and I point it at Evan.
" Bye, Bye bitch. See you in hell." , I said while I shot him in the head.

I felt relieved.

————————————————————————

Asher~

I saw her picking up the knife and she slit his dick. God I wanted to laugh so bad but in some way I was scared she would do that to me.

When she killed him I thought it was low key hot. She turned around and we held eye contact. We stared at each other I'm pretty sure wondering what's next .
I took a moment to actually look at her. She was small but fit. She had curvy hips and a small waist. She also has... well big boobs.

I took a moment to also look at her face . Her green eyes piercing through me. Her plump cherry lips looked so soft. She has freckles across her cheeks and nose. She has this natural blush to her cheeks too. She has a sharp jawline and good cheek bones. Her eye lashes are long and black, which make her eyes stand out even more.
She has a tiny scar on her lip and it makes her look beautiful. I don't know what's wrong with me to be honest. I haven't thought of anyone this way since Brittany. I always never looked at another woman. She's the first. I study her face even more . There's a hint of sadness and pain in her eyes. I see that she's hard at expressing her feelings . Rose Cruz.. what are you hiding from the world.