Chapter 12

Rose

The next morning I woke up to yelling .
Last night after the doctor left, me and Asher talked and decided to start over. Soon after that he left to his room and I called my father.

I explained to him everything and he was furious and wanted to kill him. I told him I was the one to do it. He agreed and told me to take care of myself and rest.

I head down stairs and I see Asher punching the fuck out of Evan. I felt myself starting to breathe heavier. I cannot lose control right now. I need to be strong.

I never realized why I stayed so long with him.
I want to be the one to kill him. God I've waited so long. Now that I'm pretty sure everyone knows I can. I get closer to them and when Asher has him to the floor I look at Evan with disgust.

Seeing him vulnerable brought something in me that made me feel stronger . Now he was powerless. I was the one on top of him. I was strong. He was nothing .

"I realized that you were the asshole. The messed up one. You are the one that's useless. Now that you aren't in control of my emotions I'm finally able to stand up to you. Do you remember when I was always out at night? I never told you why. Well.. I'm the black serpent .. and I'm going to make sure you regret all the things you did to me." I yelled at him.

His face grew pale.
" wh... what.." he managed to get out.
" How?!! But you can barely stand up to me?!" He said .

" Well because you fucked me over and I felt weak! You were the only one who made me feel small and powerless! I wasn't in control of my emotions when you would yell or hit me! Now that I finally realized I should stand up to you I'm going to kill you! I'm going to make it painful and slow. I will rip your throat out. I will make you feel the pain I felt in my heart." I said.

His eyes widen with fear.
" No ! Please no please !" He begs.

" Asher do you have a room where you could tie him up and get dirty?" I ask.

" Uh yeah we do it's down in the basement." He says .

" great, can you get him over there ? I need to change into something more comfortable. Also give me a set of knifes and a gun." I say innocently.
He sends me a smirk and nods and gets Evan up, leading him into the room.

—————————————————————————

Asher

After I went back to my room last night
I was lost in my thoughts . I didn't know how I didn't realize it. I don't like her or anything but I shouldn't have been that way.
I'm still going to keep my distance because I don't want to catch feelings. I'm afraid I'll fuck up because of what Brittany did.
Tomorrow I'm going to make sure Evan regrets the day he was born.

The next morning when I woke up I headed towards the meeting room. There was Evan with bruises and looking at me like he wants to kill me .

I immediately head towards him and he runs towards the living room. Pathetic.
I catch up to him and start throwing punches.
" YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE ONE DISGUSTING MOTHER FUCKER!" I spat.
" She deserved it . Plus I had fun with her pretty little body. Her wet... tight pussy.." he said.
I was furious .
" STOP TALKING ABOUT HER THAT WAY. IM GOING TO KILL YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU REGRET YOU WERE BORN ROSSI!!!" I said while punching him.
He finally gave up and I felt an arm tug me. It was Rose.
I got up from him and she talked to him.
I was glad she finally got her emotions in control and stood up to him.
Not gonna lie it was hot. The way she said she was going to kill him.
She asked me to get her some things and bring him to the basement. I wanted to be the one to kill him but this would do.
I brought Evan up and took him to the basement. I tied him up to a chair and said " Evan any last words?"
" I've been working for De Santos leader. You think I'm the threat? I'm no where near the threat. I was payed to date her and abuse her. I needed the money . I was also payed to join you. They wiped out everything so you would accept me . De Santos leader wants Rose to join him and for himself . Her father thought no one knew about her. We have men." He said .

My blood boiled. This whole time Evan was one of my trusted men and he was working for THEM the whole fucking time?!!! He was paid to date Rose ?!! This is some fucked up shit and I'm going to get to the bottom of this .

I stormed out of the room to grab the things Rose asked me for.
I came back inside the room to find Rose there waiting . She was just in a black t shirt and biker shorts.
I set everything up for her in the table and she grabbed them.
Here we go... this should be fun to watch.