Chapter 30

Asher~

After Rose had her little time with my buddy here, I was pretty flustered.

I was still in a state of shock and couldn't believe what just happened.

Fuck.

I'm totally going to get her back. I'm going to fuck the shit out of her until the whole world hears my name. I'll have her begging for me and she isn't going away.

She leaves my room to let me get dressed and then I follow her down stairs.

She points at my cake and I grin.
My favorite cake. I love chocolate cake.

She then shows me the tickets she got for us and I almost slip out a word I shouldn't .

I hope she didn't catch that.

When I found out the flight was leaving in 2 hours I quickly rushed to my room to pack. This girl.

I hear her laughing behind my back and I crack a smile. She's going to be the death of me.

————————————————————————-

Rose~

We step out the plane and it's so beautiful.
I smell the crisp air and the wind is blowing in our face.

The sun is shining down on us and the water looks so clear .

" Alright so the hotel is just down there" I say picking up my luggage.

" cool" Asher says.

We walk down to the hotel and it's a pretty luxurious one. The rooms are also on top of the water and it looks really cool.

" Hi We are checking in, two rooms for Rose Cruz" I smile at the front desk lady.

" Oh okay great, let me pull that up for you" she says .

" hmm, I'm sorry but we unfortunately only have One bed room ready and the other one won't be ready til the next two days. We had an incident here and some people stole out of the room." She sighs.

Fuck.

" I.. um" I stutter.

Shit shit. We can't share a room. He probably doesn't want to share a room . Or even a bed!

" We'll take it" I hear him say from behind.

" Great! I'll get you guys the key" she says.
She turns around and hands us the key and we head towards the room.

" Are you sure you're okay with this? I could sleep on the couch." I say while opening the door.
Even though I literally sucked his dick this morning I feel like I shouldn't sleep in the same bed as him.

" yep I'll sleep on the couch." I say while setting our stuff up.

He stays silent like he's thinking of something but then he nods.

We are heading to the actual beach today to catch a swim.

I pull out the bathing suit I packed and put it on.
It's a black two piece that's tied up with a bow in the back.

It enhances my curves a lot .
I run my hands down my body looking at myself in the mirror and then I put on a beach robe.

I come out the bathroom and I see Asher sitting on the bed waiting for me.

" Finally you came out" he says chuckling .
" Oh shut up!" I say pushing his shoulder.
" come on let's go" I say while unlocking the door to get out.

We head towards the beach and order some cocktails.

I lay down on the chair while drinking my drink and I look over at Asher making a sand castle.

Lord he's a kid.

" careful with the crabs Ash" I say laughing .

He nods his head and smirks.

After I finish my drink I hop up and take off my robe. I see Asher look up and he trails his eyes down my body, taking in every piece of it.

I get flustered under his stare and I just walk up and help him with the castle.

" You know, the last time I made a sand castle was with my mother" he says while grabbing a bucket of more sand.

" Oh" I say, not knowing how to respond to that.

We stay in silence for a bit until I feel a cold substance hit my skin.

" WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell.

I hear Asher laughing with a bucket full of water.
" You bitch!" I got up and ran towards him and I tackled him to the floor.

Bad idea.

" Im sorry.." I say trying to get up.
He grunts .
I keep trying to move around to get up and then I feel something poking my stomach.

Shit.

I finally was able to get up and I helped him up .
" Alright now we have dinner" I say awkwardly.

" Yeah, okay" he says scratching the back of his head.

Why did I do that?

After we take a shower and get ready for the dinner we drove to the restaurant.

We had a fun time laughing and drinking.
Everything was going perfect .

We arrived back to the room and I changed into my pjs.

I stepped out the balcony to sit down and watch the sun set.

I hear footsteps coming behind me and then I feel a warmth sit next to me.

" You are not sleeping in the couch by the way" he says.

I keep looking out at the sun and I smile.
" You know, my mother would always tell me that sunsets and stars are both beautiful, but they look nothing alike. So every day I go out and watch the sunset and the stars. She would always tell me that just because I can't recognize my own beauty, it doesn't mean others can't."

" I was always insecure growing up. I always compared myself to other women. So now I realize what she meant." I say

" You're beautiful" he whispers.

I turn my head towards him and we are only a few inches apart.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and he leans in.

I lean in too and we kiss.
Soft and slow, but it was good.

We both smile and then he pulls away and gets nervous.

" Rose, can I ask you something" he says.