Ch.30- final part of the epilogue

"Yeah, sure. I guess I can come over... mhm, yeah sure, see you by the bus stop." Menma ended the call and carelessly tossed his phone on the bed. He ruffled his messy dark hair before searching for a t-shirt to wear in the pile of used clothes lying on the floor. He made a sour face once he saw the mess his room was in and just knew he would get scolded later.

Menma grabbed his backpack and checked himself one last time in the full body mirror. He had lately started to take good care of his looks, why however, he had no idea. He blamed it on Sasuke, for always looking so damn good even though he was his father. He ran his fingers through his bangs before going down the stairs.

Once reaching the bottom, Menma searched for one of his father's. He sighed irritated when he did not find them in the living room. He checked his watch, he was supposed to meet his friend soon. "Dad!" He called, hesitantly going for his parents bedroom. Menma carefully opened the door after knocking gently. He relaxed his shoulders once he found his parents inside.

There was a gloomy, tense atmosphere clouding the room and Menma almost shivered. His father's looked like they were just interrupted from a fight, and they turned their heads to the opposite direction from each other with a frown on their lips once they noticed Menma.

Oh man... they're at it... again. Menma rolled his eyes, already knowing where this was heading. He was used to his parents sometimes fighting, just to have an excuse to take that frustration out in the bedroom. Menma was too used to that to even let this bother him.

Sasuke held his head high as he pretended to look for something in the desk drawers, while Naruto opened the closet and glared daggers at it. They were definitely pretending everything was fine in front of Menma.

"Uh... dad..." The teen walked over to Naruto, who craned his neck to face him. "Um, I'm meeting with some friends now, and was wondering if I could have some money to buy snacks?" He pulled his lips upward in a cute pout.

Naruto closed the door to the closet and sighed. "You already got money this week." Menma furrowed his brows and looked over at his other father. Sasuke had his arms crossed, avoiding his husband at all cost and looked away. "Why don't you ask your not annoying other father," Naruto then said, making his husband's dark brow twitch.

There was something hidden behind those words that Menma did not understand. He did not care very much either. When he came back he was sure he would find the two fine and in very good terms. He just hoped they were finished doing... things by then.

"Papa..." Menma said with a hopeful voice and turned to Sasuke. "Please?" He smiled. The raven-haired male glared daggers at Naruto, then smirked and reached for his wallet. Menma smiled widely when his father handed him a handful of pocket money.

"What do you think you're doing?" Naruto approached them. "That's way too much! I thought that was for our date this evening."

"Like I wanna go on a date with a moron like you. Just forget it," Sasuke said bitterly. Menma got between them and held his hands in front of him when things looked like they were turning dark.

"Hey, you two! Stop it. Don't pretend you're mad just so you can..." Menma's face reddened. "A-anyway! I'm going now, so stop this nonsense."

"Hey! Attitude," Naruto warned. Menma rolled his eyes and left after checking his watch. He was running late. He walked out of the house and headed towards the bus stop.

Just as Menma left, Naruto and Sasuke put on their angry faces again. The raven glared daggers at his husband, who more or less did the same. "If you could just apologize, we can put this whole incident behind us. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a dumb-"