Ch. 7

Publisher on this app: _One_Above_All_

"Come on, go talk to him!" Naruto pushed Neji slightly forward, both staring at the redhead sitting in the schoolyard, alone with a book in his hands. Neji's cheeks were flushed as he backed away.

"He is probably busy..." He said, flustered. Naruto raised a brow at him, still trying to push him forward.

"The guy is alone right now, this is your perfect chance!" Naruto encouraged. He really wanted Neji to just confess already. It was clear he was head over heels in love with him. "Just look at me and Sasuke. We wouldn't be fucking like rabbits now if I hadn't confessed to that stubborn head."

"You guys only did it once," Neji rolled his eyes, cheeks still rosy. Naruto sighed with his eyes closed.

"You're missing the point! We will be fucking like rabbits soon enough, but you should grow some balls and shout your endless love to him right now. Then you could get some much needed dick and live happily ever after!" Naruto raised both thumbs up.

"Maybe it was easy for you to confess, because Sasuke doesn't look straight! Gaara is probably not into guys anyway..." Neji mumbled, looking longingly at the handsome read haired boy. Naruto laughed loudly.

"The guy wears eyeliner for fuck's sake, and a tons of it! His whole aura just screams homo. Now go confess before some other homo snatches him away!" Naruto really hoped his longhaired friend would just confess.

Neji looked hesitant, and was about to step forward, but something in him just stopped him. He cursed and ran away, the opposite direction Gaara was. Naruto stared surprised, but sighed in defeat.

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

Sasuke massaged his aching neck a bit as he closed the door to his apartment silently. Taking care of Menma had honestly been the highlight of his day. Nothing could describe how happy the raven felt when Naruto let him stay with the boy. Just when Sasuke thought he would spend the whole evening alone in his apartment, and maybe fall into more depression, the little angel Menma saved him last minute. He could not miss the opportunity, so he offered to stay with him.

Menma had after all helped him in more ways than one, without even kowing it himself. Sasuke had been suicidal for years, with Itachi being his only salvation. Just when Sasuke thought not even his brother could stop him anymore, Menma stepped in and changed everything with a couple of innocent teary eyes and genuine words.

They meant everything to Sasuke.

Stretching his arms above his shoulders, Sasuke yawned sleepily as he entered his cold bedroom. Just as he opened the door, he was met by a figure sitting on the edge of his bed, gazing out the window. The lights were on, and Sasuke merely cleared his throat to make his presence known.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Suigetsu was a bit startled as he turned to face him, but his expression quickly turned into an unhappy frown. Sasuke returned the same look as he approached him with his arms crossed.

"Waiting for you to come back," the other answered.

"How did you get in here?" Sasuke rolled his eyes dramatically, but stepped back when Suigetsu rose on his feet.

"You should learn to lock your door. A thief or rapist could barge in at any moment like this," Suigetsu took a step closer. Sasuke studied his features; he looked really angry, which was very unlike him.

"You still didn't answer my previous question," the raven grew tired of this. This moron had no reason to be here anymore.

Suigetsu exhaled sharply, and walked closer to the other. Sasuke arched his brow and took some steps back, a bit intimidated at first, but quickly regained composure.