Ch. 12

Publisher on this app: _One_Above_All_

Jiraiya was humming happily as he entered the home he shared with his beloved foster son. Lately, Naruto had been so happy, and the man was more than thrilled for that. The fact that he got his first boyfriend so soon was amazing.

"W-wait..."

Jiraiya was about to enter the living room, but halted when he heard some noises. He had been sure there was no at home. With careful steps, he peeked through the doorframe. He spotted the familiar mass of golden hair, along the onyx hair he came to see a lot of lately.

"The old man won't be here till later, it's fine," he heard Naruto say. Taking a closer look, he found Naruto sitting on the couch with Sasuke seated on his lap. Their chests were touching, and lips tightly locked as tongues visibly rubbed against each other.

They were 'secretly' making out in his home, huh... Jiraiya rolled his eyes, and decided to stop peeking when Naruto slid his hands inside the tight black pants of his boyfriend. He left the house humming on a song, deciding to not interrupt the lovebirds.

"Must be nice to be young!"

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

"Naruto... are you still mad at me?" Kiba questioned, leaning against the wall as he watched Naruto help Menma put on his boots. The blonde spared the brunette a side-glance and shrugged.

"No. What's done is done," he sighed.

Kiba frowned deeply, not very convinced. "I already said I'm sorry for fucking your ex. Why can't we just forget about it? It's not like he hasn't whored around with others. I really want us to be friends again," he took a step forward.

With a bored look on his face, Naruto rose on his feet and rested a hand on his hip. "First of all, don't talk like that when there are kids around, you of all should know that. Second, I already said forget about it. I am not gonna stay mad at you."

Kiba looked genuinely happy to hear that, even though a part of him felt regretful. Naruto did not pay him further attention, he went back to dress Menma with his jacket.

"Daddy, Sasuke-nii said he was going to be with us this evening. Is that true?" The boy asked, blue eyes sparkling innocently with hope. Naruto gave him a side-smile, still not understanding how Menma came to love his ex-boyfriend so much. At the same time, it was understandable. Sasuke could be the sweetest and most genuine person at times. Naruto knew that very well.

Sasuke had surprisingly agreed to spend some time with him and Menma. Naruto had been over the moon when the raven haired said he did not mind. That meant that there truly was a chance for him to be back in his life. Naruto was prepared to be a really good friend for Sasuke, and even though it would be hard, he could do it. Jumping into a friendship like that could only end badly if they did not take it slowly.

The two had damaged each other greatly, after all.

"Yes it is," Naruto whispered, stroking his son's cheek lovingly. "In fact, I am just waiting for his shift to end. He said he would finish the time I pick you up, so we could walk home together," he explained as he helped his boy put on his small backpack.

"I'm so happy!" Menma grinned, jumping around in joy. Naruto shook his head amused, but not long after started looking towards the staff room. Sasuke sure was taking his time. He decided to just check if everything was alright, and headed towards the door where he knew Sasuke was.

Naruto had just approached the door when it opened and a certain raven haired stormed out. Sasuke gasped when he bumped into Naruto's chest, and the blonde almost lost balance but quickly maintained it.