Ch. 15

Publisher on this app: _One_Above_All_

"Let me see it, Sasuke, come on babe," Naruto grinned, grabbing a hold of his boyfriend's arm and forcing him to show him his ear. A skull-shaped silver pearl shined against the sunlight.

Crimson colored Sasuke's cheeks when he let him take a look at his pierced ear. Naruto parted his lips in awe, studying the jewel with big blue eyes.

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" He whispered, running his fingers over it. Sasuke stuffed his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie, before shaking his head. "Good."

Naruto then laid one arm around Sasuke's waist, the other holding his neck gently as he put his mouth around the lobe. A shiver ran down the raven's spine, trying to twitch away from his grip only to be pulled back harder.

"W-wait... Naruto..." Sasuke gasped, feeling his lover suck and lick on his ear, the sensation both tickling and arousing.

"You look so hot with it, you have no idea."

NSNSNSNSNSNSNS

"Come on, Sasuke... I need to talk to you," Naruto knocked gently on the door leading to the staff room. He knew the raven was in there, and he was avoiding him. He started to knock harder on the wooden surface, deciding to be as persistent as he had to be to get his attention.

"I'm undressing, leave me alone."

The muffled sound of Sasuke's voice made Naruto knock harder. He would not accept any rejection. Menma had already gone to play with some of the kids, and the blonde had still not left. The raven had turned off his phone, leaving him with no way to contact. He did not like being avoided, especially when having no idea what he did wrong.

"Go away."

"Ugh, Sasuke!" Naruto groaned, seconds away from literally begging the other to open the door. He really needed to talk to him.

Ino was passing by, carrying a basket with toys in her hand when she noticed him. "Oh, Naruto! What a surprise!"

Naruto turned to face her, a feeling of relief washing through him when he met her eyes. "Ino! Do you have the keys to open the staff room?"

The girl did not miss the despair in his voice, and she wondered what could be important in there. "Uh, sure thing," she smiled lightly, balancing the basket with one hand as she found the keys in the front of her apron pocket.

"Is Sasuke in there?" She asked, tossing the keys to the blonde. There was nothing in there that had any value, the room contained mostly their clothes and a bunch of old furniture.

"Thanks Ino, you're an angel!" Naruto exclaimed, so relieved to get her help. She just smiled a bit questionably, not sure what was going on.

"Sure thing, just return the keys when you're done." With that, she held the basket tighter and resumed her task. Naruto gave Sasuke one more chance, knocking on the door. The silence that followed confirmed that he was not going to open that door any time soon.

Naruto put the keys in the hole and twisted gently, unlocking the wooden door. "I'm coming in-" His voice died slightly at the end when he took in the sight that first greeted him.

Sasuke was in the middle of putting on a sweater, his head and one of his arms were trapped inside as he tried to find the hole he could stick his head out of. The first thing that came to Naruto's mind when he saw that, was how absolutely hilarious he looked. A string of curses left the boy's lips as he struggled with the sweater, and Naruto could not help but silently approach him after locking the door behind him.