Ch. 26

Oop my bad y'all it's been 6 days instead of 2 anyways here y'all go, I'll post another chapter

"Hey, Sasuke, when we get married, do you want us both to wear black? Or should we wear white? Or both?!"

A groan left the sleeping raven's lips as he rubbed his eyes. He glared at his boyfriend who was eagerly waiting for an answer. He then checked the bedside clock. It was well over four in the morning. "Did you wake me up just to tell me this, usuratonkashi?!" Sasuke buried his face back to the pillows.

Naruto got under the duvet and hugged his boyfriend from behind, nuzzling his nose into his neck. "I had this dream where we got married. It made me think of our future wedding!" He chuckled.

"Let me sleep."

"You're such a grumpy bastard," Naruto sighed, drowning in his warmth. "I still love you though... and we're gonna get married." He yawned.

Sasuke smiled to himself, feeling his chest flutter with love.

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

"I love you, Sasuke... I'm really in love with you."

Sasuke thought his face was just blankly staring at Naruto, but in reality, it held a mix of fear, surprise and sadness. The blue orbs in front of him were desperately yearning for him to respond, trying to convey the feelings the male was feeling deep inside through his eyes.

This had to be one of the most unexpected turn of events he could have imagined, but at the same time, a part of him knew it. He knew this would happen, and dare he say... wanted it to happen? After all the things the two had been through, they were still standing tall and proud. Both knew that the only thing that could possible make them stronger was... each other.

Naruto held Sasuke's tattooed hand warmly. His thumb ran over the ink, where his own initial was tattooed so beautifully. A part of him would always be with Sasuke because of this, and a part of Sasuke would always be with Naruto.

"Say something..." Naruto whispered. His tone was not impatient, or demanding, he was merely feeling quite timid. Sasuke was so nervous that he became aware of the sound of his own breathing. He looked at Naruto, dropping his dark and mysterious gaze on the man in front of him.

It was strange, how much Sasuke wanted to jump on Naruto and just declare that he loved him too. Naruto confessed to him, and that was too much for him right now. A part of him was afraid he might only be dreaming, and that he would wake up alone in his cold and empty bed.

Sasuke's vision blurred. Naruto had his head lowered and held his gaze on the male's wrist, almost too afraid to read his reaction. The raven thought back on everything he had done, to himself, to Naruto, and the few people he actually cared about.

The negative actions outdid the positive ones, and Sasuke started wondering if Naruto knew what he was even talking about. Did he have any idea what he was getting himself into? Did Naruto honestly believe he would be happy with Sasuke?

Do I deserve such an understanding an honest man?

"No."

Naruto blinked as his gaze landed on the other's face. Sasuke realized by the look of hurt mixed with confusion on the blonde's face that he must have said something out loud. When his eyes landed on Naruto's tattoo, he felt something in him break, and guilt dominated his mind.

"No...?"

"You don't know what you're talking about," Sasuke said, but instantly regretted it. What happened to stop holding back and just tell Naruto that he was hopelessly in love with him too? Why was his heart so stubborn? There had to be limit, even for him.