Ch. 5

Publisher on this app: _One_Above_All_

Also for the pictures idk who made any of them these are ones I find in my photos. Now you can get to reading
________________________________

"I wanna take another photo, please babe?" Naruto blinked pleadingly at a very annoyed Sasuke.

"Why are you so obsessed with taking pictures of me?" He hissed, his frown deepening as Naruto hugged his waist and kissed his temple lovingly.

"Come on! I want to have these memories of us, while we are so young and sexy. We can look back at them when we grow old!" Naruto grinned, taking another picture of himself and Sasuke in his arms.

The raven rolled his eyes dramatically. "You just want something to jack off to, most of these pics are of me" he commented. The blonde stuck out his tongue.

"That too, but it's just because you're so hot," Naruto put his phone down and kissed the sensitive skin of his boyfriend's neck. He just loved his playful teme.

"Tsh, perv."

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

Weeks had passed since Naruto and Sasuke officially became neighbors... and things could not have gone any worse. The two ignored each other every opportunity they got. And when they actually did run into each other, a glaring contest would start.

Naruto and Menma had just exited a really cozy family restaurant where they ate lunch. The pair had spent the morning walking around. Menma really liked walks with his daddy. He loved exploring places with him, taking the trains, jumping around and eating Dango or pocky. Naruto enjoyed these trips as well, it got him closer to Menma. Naruto had decided he wanted to spend the whole Saturday with his son, as he felt he had not given him as much attention as he should.

"Ooh, Manga!" The black-haired boy squealed as they passed by a bookstore. Naruto chuckled at his excitement. Numerous books were on display outside the store. Menma went to one of the low tables and picked up a Manga, navy eyes shining.

Naruto just hummed, walking around and taking a look as well. There was quite the selection of books and magazines, and that was just outside the store. Naruto passed some girl's manga, blushing a bit as he spotted some boys' love books.

However, one particular magazine caught his attention as he was met with a familiar sight. Naruto walked closer to it, his eyes widening slightly as he scanned the cover. He lifted the magazine with slightly trembling fingers, eyes totally glued to it.

It was Dangerous Gossip, one of the most popular women's magazines. It was so popular even he knew about it. On the cover, the eyes of his ex-lover were staring right back at him. He looked absolutely breathtaking. He was showing his back, face turned to the side to meet the camera as a dangerous glint played on those pretty eyes. He was lifting his shirt up, as if in the middle of undressing, showing a bit of his flawless back. A flirtatious smile formed his luscious lips and he looked almost... unreal?

Where did Sasuke learn to pose like that?!

Naruto gulped, and much to his embarrassment, felt the front of his pants tighten. So many mixed emotions swelled in his chest. He felt lost, having no idea what to think anymore. Sasuke was so desirable, it was tearing him apart.

Did I live under a rock all this time? How come I never knew he modelled for Dangerous Gossip?

"Daddy, is that Sasuke-san?"

Naruto nodded slowly, his mouth completely dry. He was too focused on the magazine, that he did not realize his son was actually referring to a person walking by. Menma's gaze followed the dark hair as he walked slowly past them. Wanting to greet him, the boy for a moment left his father to say hi.