Ch. 17

Bleep here and honestly I'm surprised there's people reading this, there's only 2 but that's all I need, thank you whoever you are. Have a good day or night.
Publisher's new username on this app: _One_Above_All_
_________________________________________

"SASUKE!"

The students in the hallway directed their attention towards the calling blonde. It was not the first time Naruto made scene in school, especially if it had anything to do with Sasuke. Said raven had just closed his locker, ignoring his outburst as a way of saying: "fuck off".

Naruto did not want to have any of it, and just pushed his way through the students. Lee was elbowed away when he stood in his direction, and some girls started chattering at the scene. Sasuke ignored the blonde when he approached him.

"Hey, teme, can you listen to me? I have been trying to tell you something!"

"I don't wanna hear, dobe, leave me alone," he stated.

"BUT SASUKE!"

"God you're annoying."

"I LOVE YOU!"

There was a gasp, and the hallway got very silent. Sasuke felt his face redden, glaring daggers at the grinning blonde. Naruto was very excited, waiting for his crush to say something.

Sasuke approached him with his fist clenched, before said fist met his chin roughly. Thinking he was only making fun of him.

That was the first time Naruto confessed. It ended as a huge fail.

NSNSNSNSNSNSNS

I can't believe this is finally happening... Naruto hummed happily, double-checking the stuff in his bag and making sure he got everything he needed. Menma was sucking on a lollipop, jumping around in circles as he waited for his father to finish packing.

"Sasuke-nii is going to be with us, I'm so happy," the boy grinned, climbing up the couch and jumping on the blonde's back. Naruto bent further down, letting his boy slide up to his shoulders before firmly letting him sit there. Menma squealed and held into his father tightly as he stood up.

"Ready to go?" He shrugged his shoulders making the boy jump slightly, both laughing warmly. As if on cue, they heard the doorbell ringing. Naruto held his boy's legs tighter and went to open it.

Looking like a dream, Sasuke stood at the other end of the door. He was lightly clothed; skinny jeans folded at the ends, showing off some pale skin, a thin white shirt, with the first couple of buttons undone and a medium sized bag hanging on one of his shoulders. Naruto resisted the urge to lick his lips.

"You done yet? I thought maybe you had forgotten, got my hopes up for a second," Sasuke smirked.

"Very funny, you're not getting away from this," Naruto chuckled, and welcomed his neighbor in after putting his son down. Menma immediately threw himself at the raven, who picked him up and gave him a hug.

"Menma is gonna get so spoiled with us," Naruto laughed, reaching for his own bag and throwing it over his shoulder. He then put the house keys, wallet and phone in his pocket, before grabbing a small map and opening it. Sasuke approached him, putting Menma on his shoulders and trying to get a look of what he was reading.

"Hey, don't peek," Naruto said playfully and folded the map in two.

"Where the heck are we going for you to need a map? The mountains?"

"Of course not," Naruto rolled his eyes, but smiled with a wink at the really curious look on the ebony haired's face. "It's just another city. Shall we go then?"