Ch. 13

Publisher on this app: _One_Above_All_

"Boys, do you want something to drink?" Came the cheerful muffled voice of Jiraiya. He was standing outside Naruto's bedroom, knocking to check how the boys were doing.

Light panting filled the air, and Sasuke's eyes widened upon hearing the old man's voice. He looked up at the blonde boy with flushed face, eyes watering as the pressure between his legs grew. Naruto winked at him, spreading his boyfriend's legs further and pressing their chests together as he gave him a particularly hard thrust.

"Ugh... w-were fine, old man!" Naruto panted, telling Sasuke to bite the pillow to stifle any moans. The boys heard a muffled laugh from the other side of the room.

"Just remember to take a couple of breaks, you are studying so hard!"

"Oh yeah, we will," Naruto replied, earning a small glare from Sasuke, but his face twisted in pleasure as the tan skinned hit a certain spot inside him that made him shiver. The boys heard the man's footsteps as he walked away.

"W-were supposed to be studying..." Sasuke whispered, gasping for air as his boyfriend sucked a particularly sensitive spot on his neck. Naruto chuckled and kissed his bruised pink lips.

"I'm studying your body."

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

The days had been passing quickly, and Naruto could say his relationship with Sasuke was progressing. There was still that invincible wall between the two, but other than that, the raven seemed to be back to his usual gloomy self.

For some reason, the two always ended up in extremely uncomfortable situations. Naruto had no idea how it happened, but right now, there were literally no escape from this.

On the rushed way to work, Naruto happened to bump into the raven-haired male, as they were to step into the crowded morning train. It was always this packed so early in the morning, so that in itself was nothing out of the usual.

What was, however, out of the ordinary, was when Naruto found himself pressed tightly against his ex-boyfriend's body. Sasuke had his back facing one of the windows, tightly squeezed between the cold surface and Naruto's body.

Both boys' faces were glowing pink as they merely averted each other's gaze. There was not much one could do or say in this situation, literally, and both found the situation extremely unpleasant. Naruto had never bumped into Sasuke on the train before, but he guessed there was a first for everything.

The train did a certain move that forced the blonde to lean a bit forward, and he found himself flush against the raven's body. Sasuke bit back a groan when he felt Naruto's crotch rub with his briefly, and by the look of it, the blonde had felt it too. More awkwardness followed.

Finally, Naruto decided it was about time to break the ice.

"Um... good morning, Sasuke?" The tan skinned male felt so nervous, making the greeting sound more like a question. It was his body reacting like this, and his mind felt hazy. Sasuke's delicious minty scent enveloped him, it was hard to focus on anything.

Sasuke's mesmerizing ebony gaze met his. "Morning," came the simple answer. Naruto swallowed nervously, praying to God that the train or the goddamned people could stop pushing him so close to Sasuke. He was literally forced closer with every single move the train made.

"So... where are you going?" He asked.

"I have a photoshoot session," Sasuke answered shortly, his slightly sweaty hands flat against the glass behind him. Naruto nodded, trying to think of something to talk about to remove the still very unpleasant atmosphere.