Ch. 9

Publisher on this app: _One_Above_All_

"Is everything alright, Sasuke?" Naruto asked, rolling on his bed to face the window as he tightened the phone in his grip. It was rare for his boyfriend to call him in the middle of the night, so he presumed it was something urgent.

It was silent at the other end of the phone, before he heard a sigh. The precious sound made Naruto's heart flutter.

"Y-yeah... I just... I couldn't sleep... so..."

"So you want me to sing you lullaby?" Naruto grinned, he just loved teasing him. It made him endlessly happy knowing he was the first thing the proud and collected Uchiha thought of when he could not sleep.

"M-moron, I'm hanging up."

"No, no! Sorry, you're just too cute," Naruto rubbed his eyes to get the sleep off. He would gladly talk to his boyfriend till he fell asleep. He would do it every night if needed.

"Hn. Stop calling me cute, moron. I'm not cute."

"You're right, you're hot," Naruto smirked, knowing his lover must be at least a little bit flustered.

"Whatever..." Was the response, but the blonde found it extremely cute. He was just too precious.

NSNSNSNSNSNSNS

Sasuke sighed contently, his eyes fluttered closed as he leaned into the comforting feeling. Naruto tilted his head a bit to the side, squeezing the jean-clad hips in front of him. Every other sound around them was completely blocked out, and they locked themselves deep into their own world.

The raven's body reacted strongly to the familiar touch of lips. It was not foreign at all. He buried his hand in the golden locks, and just kissed the taller with everything he had. Naruto wrapped his arms tightly around Sasuke, as if on instinct, as if his body knew exactly how to touch him.

He parted Sasuke's lips with his tongue, letting their muscles touch. It was an intimate kiss, and it did not take long before it turned messy. Naruto rubbed his crotch with the other's, and let his hands wander down to cup his ass firmly as he made out of with him.

All Sasuke's incoherent mind could think about, was the need to get more of the pleasurable feeling. He kissed the blonde aggressively, not holding anything back. They parted for air after a while, both panting harshly against each other's kiss-swollen lips.

Naruto traced Sasuke's under lip with his finger, gazing deep into his eyes. The Uchiha stuck his tongue out, and wrapped his lips around the tan finger. Shocks ran down his spine as Sasuke closed his eyes and sucked.

"Uh... you two!"

Naruto felt someone drag the collar of his jacket from behind, and his arms immediately unwrapped from around the raven's warmth. He almost lost balance, but Gaara held him steady.

"You are totally wasted, it seems," the read-head said, shaking his head with a tsk. Naruto glared at him.

"W-what ya talkin' about?"

Neji just rolled his eyes and met Gaara's turquoise gaze. "I have already called for a cab, it will be here in a minute. Meanwhile, let's try get these two out and back home safely."

"I don't need your f-fucking help!" Sasuke spat, hiccupping a moment after. He then faced Naruto, and both males just chuckled at each other.

"Yeah... No." Gaara grabbed Sasuke's wrist, and was met with no resistance surprisingly. But quickly remembered that he was really drunk. Neji took Naruto's hand, and the couple dragged the drunk boys out of the club.