Ch.24

"You're the first real friend I have ever had," Naruto murmured, cuddling closer to his dark haired boyfriend. Sasuke narrowed his brows, having a hard time believing him.

"Yeah right. The super social Naruto's first friend is the emo loner?" He asked sarcastically.

Naruto rolled his eyes, hugging him tighter as they watched television on the small couch. They were alone in Sasuke's apartment, which gave them more privacy.

"Don't forget that we were friends long before any of that happened, Sasuke. You have always been my best friend," he whispered in his ear. "And now... my boyfriend."

Sasuke bit the inside of his cheek, trying not to moan when Naruto started sucking on his neck.

"We're gonna get married, right?" He whispered against the pink hickey.

With heavy breathing and trembling lips, the raven responded: "Dobe."

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

Sasuke hugged the side of his arm, looking to the side a bit timidly. His heart was thumping rapidly and his feelings were all over the place. His lips felt numb, but it was strangely soothing. Naruto never stopped gazing, his eyes trying to seek out something in him. Sasuke shrugged when Naruto arched his brows questionably.

"Is Menma up yet?" the raven asked, taking a couple of steps closer. Naruto shook his head, following the other with his stare. "I think he has slept long enough, I'll wake him up," Sasuke offered.

He did not wait for the blonde's answer, he felt too nervous under his intent look. He knew he must have done something wrong by kissing him. Naruto was probably thinking it was too surprising or confusing, which he totally understood. However, to Sasuke, that kiss was important.

Sasuke gently opened the door to his bedroom, now taking a better look around. It still looked like his bedroom, only, it had a different feel to it. The colors were wrong, and the furniture was moved around. Naruto really is something else, Sasuke thought, walking over to the bed.

He sat at the edge of it, taking a couple of seconds to look at the little boy. Menma was curled slightly into one of the pillows, being so close to the edge Sasuke was amazed he did not fall down. He gently stroked his dark hair, down to his soft cheek and clothed shoulder. Gently, he shook him a bit, bending down with his lips against his ear.

Menma yawned, slowly and sleepily fluttering his lashes. He smiled widely once he laid his bright blue eyes on the raven. "Sasuke!" He jumped up immediately, throwing his arms around Sasuke's neck. The older hugged him back, letting Menma wrap his legs around him as he carried him.

"Good morning," Sasuke said, holding him tighter. He had no idea why, but this boy made him so happy just being the way he was. Everything about him was very adorable.

"Happy morning to you too Sasuke-nii!" Menma chanted, wiggling his legs happily and pressing his chin to the raven's neck. Sasuke stroked his head gently and buried his face to his soft ebony hair. After a moment, the two smiled at each other and he carried the boy to the kitchen. "Where is daddy?"

His question was answered as soon as Sasuke entered the kitchen. Naruto was in the middle of setting the table when he greeted his son with a bright smile. Menma's eyes brightened and he jumped out of Sasuke's grip, going straight into his father's arms.

Naruto picked the boy up, showering his face with kisses. Menma giggled and kissed his dad's cheek once he pulled back. "I'm so excited! I'm gonna be with my favorite people today too!" He squealed, eagerly taking a seat when the blonde put him down.

"I hope you don't mind," Naruto faced Sasuke, who already stood by one of the chairs and eyeing what the blonde put on the table questioningly. The tea and coffee smelt delicious, he had to admit that. There was rice, and the leftovers from yesterday's baked salmon, all heated up.