Ch. 18

Publisher's new username on this app: _One_Above_All_

"Are you nervous?" Naruto
Yeah whispered against his neck, parting his plump lips and placing erotic kisses down his boyfriend's pale chest. Sasuke gasped silently, feeling his breath hitch. He was nervous. This was... after all... a very special night.

"Are you...?" Sasuke whispered, running his nails down the strong tan arms and sighing as he felt another finger enter him. Naruto stroked his member with his other hand, and brushed his lips against his flushed ear.

"I'm an absolute nerve-wreck," Naruto chuckled. Both males took a deep breath, and smiled to each other. They were about to finally do it... Take their relationship to the next level. Both boys were equally nervous, and it showed through how much their voice and body was shaking.

"Don't be nervous, it's okay," Sasuke kissed chin, before bringing him down to thrust his tongue inside his mouth. Their tongues rubbed delicately with each other, and the raven felt some of the discomfort from earlier disappear.

Naruto was mostly scared he would hurt Sasuke, because the last thing he wanted was for this to be painful for him. He had never done it before, which was why he wanted this to be special... Although anything he did with Sasuke was special.

"I love you," Naruto nipped his bottom lip with his teeth, and the raven fluttered his lashes. He wrapped his arms around his broad shoulders, and it was when the blonde rubbed his member against his tight entrance that he really started to feel nervous.

But it felt so right.

And their hearts were beating.

They were one.

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

Naruto woke up to the feeling of a warm and soft body curled next to his. He did not pay it much attention at first, but when he slid his hand down the length of the arm and felt the curve of the waist and hips, his eyes opened. Lashes heavily fluttering, the mass of ebony hair brushed against his cheek and chin. At first Naruto thought it was Menma, but that thought quickly faded when he spotted the boy already awake and sitting in the chair, playing with his game.

Dropping his gaze, Naruto smiled at the sight of Sasuke sleeping so peacefully next to him. So close to him. Had this happened a couple of days ago, he might have started feeling flustered and maybe unsure of what to do. Bur right now, he was just happy. He had accepted his feelings for him, he was not going to run away from them.

How is it possible to look like a teen when you're already twenty-three? Naruto wondered, studying his features and taking in his scent. His dark hair framed his face so attractively, his dark long lashes barely kissed his cheeks and his brows were so relaxed. It reminded Naruto of the countless times he used to wake up to this sight.

He lifted his hand brushed a couple of fingers against the pale skin of his cheek, and that small movement made Sasuke's brows twitch. A soft sound escaped his lips, followed by a yawn. Dark eyes opened, and Naruto merely grinned down at him.

Sasuke rubbed his eyes with one hand, before sitting up. That was when both males looked down and realized their hands were still loosely entwined. Naruto did not want to be the first one to let go, but he could not help but smile a little when he noticed it was their tattooed hands so lovingly tangled.

"Good morning..." Naruto murmured, loving the pink color that spread through the fair cheeks of the raven.

"Morning," Sasuke let go of his hand and threw the blanket off his body. Menma smiled when he noticed they both had woken up, and he jumped off the chair and threw himself at both males.