Chapter 13:Scratching the surface

Attraction

A simple word ten letters. It was the thing that kept playing off at Nicholas' head as the temptress sauntered towards him in his shirt. He had really missed her and was really going crazy without the assurance that she was okay. He was not one to venture in office romance let alone affairs. He had been really strict to never mix pleasure with business but when she was involved all reason seemed to seize. She was like a drug that he could not get enough off.

Alia had not expected it to happen when she came for the meeting that morning in his office. She thought it was just their normal business meeting until she could not stop initiating contact with Nicholas. She had missed him copiously. She came under the pretence that they needed to host a show to show unity between the two companies. It had been quite a week and every day that passed without the presence of Nicholas proved to be boring. She craved his company. It was something that usually happens after people have engaged in sex. Something changes and habits become a routine. As she neared his oak desk where he was seated only on his boxers as their clothes scattered all over the office floor she couldn't help but admire him. His well toned body. The highlighted muscles. The firm rigid pecks back to his beautiful sculpted face. He was such a sight even with the slightly growing stubble he looked devilishly handsome. And those obsidian eyes made her weak to the core and she was salivating at his dominant stance despite him being naked. He was working on his machine while she was sleeping on his couch after a hard sex barely half an hour ago and now her core ached for more when he gave her that swipe. She got tempted to even sway her hips seductively as she neared him. She really coveted him and even committed adultery and now was beyond control. She wanted all the forbidden pleasures that came with this affair of theirs. She slightly pushed the office chair to give her the needed space then sat gently on his lap and he welcomed her advances.

"Mr Mbugua, do you know the first thing they tell you before you take your vows," she adjusted herself on his lap with her core slightly landing on his now forming hard on.

"Is that it is life imprisonment of one matrimony. They did insist on the part of monogamy yet we are breaking it every time we are shagging don't you think?" With that she slowly traced her index finger down his defined abs. Tracing delicately and he hitched a breath. She went lower until her hand landed on his now erect member. She dipped her finger inside the boxers and came in contact with the pulsating member freeing it from its restraints and stroked it gently. He let out a moan appreciatively and leaned back on his seat closing his eyes as the pleasure consumed him. He decided to distract himself with her globes as she paraded them gravely in front of him. He knew if she kept on tormenting him like she was he would cum sooner than later. He swiftly opened the buttons to her shirt and smiled at his reward. He took the stiff nipple in his mouth and she moaned to the delight.

She kept her speed steady applying the right pressure as his member kept on hardening and her finger kept playing with his tip as the pre-cum sipped. He grunted at the good pleasure and gave her the reigns as she kept passing passive kisses on his face. Highlighting his senses to make their moment euphoric. She wanted to always be like this. Watch him fight his release and getting hard on the mere sight of her. It was such an amazing feeling. The feeling of freedom, tranquillity and great happiness but a secret one at that. She was becoming cheeky. She smiled evilly when he was nearing his release. She could tell by how hard he became with every stroke she gave. She was using his pre-cum to lubricate him and her delicate, smooth fingers were making it impossible to hold the release.

"I will not be your other woman Nicholas."

she stated firmly. He groaned and opened his eyes. He could not believe the audacity of the luscious woman before him.

"Woman! You are going to give me blue balls." He hissed. She was toying with him denying him his release. Yet she dared him to rebut her statement.