Chapter 1:The office

From a distance moans could be heard. Fellow employees gave each other the knowing looks they all knew what was happening in the store room or sometimes in the office but no one ever dared to speak. They became louder and it was really becoming hard to concentrate after a long stream of calling out names it was back to business again. She breathed in hard after coming from the bone shattering orgasm. It had always been their routine very early in the morning or after hours in the office. He drew in his breaths to calm down after his release then got rid of the rubber in the nearest bin. He pulled his pants up and zipped up then fixed his state of undress and started walking away. "Hey where are you going am not yet dressed."

He shrugged his shoulder and continued to pad his way to the door. She was beyond flustered. She felt used but had no one to blame she had allowed it and gladly welcomed it. What irritated her was the fact that after he was done fucking her he would just walk away not caring if she was OK or she was satisfied sexually. It was always his needs and his needs alone. He walked through the open offices without a care in the world if the fellow employees knew about his endeavors. After all he was the CEO and according to his rules if you feel it was too much to bare just walk out. He got in his magnificent office with an outstanding view of the city and took his seat behind the elegant mahogany wood desk. It was where most important sometimes life saving decisions had been made. He slumped on his seat and pressed his fingers between his eyes. He needed to close that deal. 

He had been working on it for months now and it was draining his energy that is why he had to run for a quickie in the store room. He hated what he was doing in his office but that did not mean that if a temptation came by he would pass it on after all he was still young. He had just turned thirty eight he should stop all the fooling around but sex always did it for him. He would forget all the troubles around him and just relax. The angry clanging of the heels told him what he was going to experience in the few seconds he had dwelt in his peace. He was sure they would dent his wooden office floor. The door then burst open and he did not even bother to look up to know who was at it he already knew who it was. He kept enjoying his not so good nap and ignored the individual seeking his attention.

" You've got quite a nerve. You fuck me then up and walk out as if am your whore" she spat.

"Stephanie if I needed a whore I would simply make a call or drive myself to Koinange street and I don't pay you to lecture my sex life I pay you to be my assistant so how about you go about your daily chores and bring me coffee."

With that he turned to view the city behind him through the large panoramic windows stretching from the roof to the floor. She was now angry he was dismissing her as if she were nothing yet every time he was sexually frustrated he did not need to ask she was always there to give him his release like the good assistant she was yet she knew that was not part of her job description. She chose to have inappropriate relationship with her boss violating the code of conduct and work ethics. She slummed the door hard and walked towards him behind his desk. She had really had it. She could no longer be ignored like she meant nothing  at all. All because a grown man would not keep his zip up. She came around his desk then in front of him. He was stunned a little by the show of courage she was illuminating this morning. He really could give it to her for trying but he was a business man and he knew when it was good business to close and one that needed much pondering, and the sexcapades he was having with Stephanie was  no good business. They would ruin him and far much important things in his life. He really needed to end it soon if not later.

"Andrew I really do not care if you are my boss or not but will it kill you to be a little human? I have feelings you know and hate that you are making me feel like an object. A toy even Will it kill you to pretend that you care even a little. Am just your booty call and after you have your release you walk away. Typical men. Who am I to you really?"