The Next Day

This chapter idea came from TurquoiseRose1761.  Go read her story The Real Ones.  I hope you you enjoy the chapter.

Charlotte pov:

I woke up the next morning with my cousin, Maya sitting in my chair in my bedroom.  I screamed with joy, since we haven't seen each other since thanksgiving.  "Hey there sleepy head" Maya said to me.  I got right up and hugged her.  She said "I missed you to, so I hear Char-Char finally got a boyfriend.  I blushed then said "yeah, Henry you never met him."  She nodded then said "ok, ready to go to school yet."  I nodded then we left.  I didn't go to Henry's house, I wanted to show her around school.  When we got to school I showed her the front office of the school to get her schedule, she had the same classes as Henry and I.  She also got her locker, and her locker combination.  Her locker was right next to Henry's.  When we reached her locker Henry was there. 

Henry pov:

I couldn't stop staring at the girl who was standing right next to Charlotte, she was beautiful.  "Duh um hi, Henry here" I said awkwardly.  She blushed then said "hi there."  I saw Charlotte' s face then I stop with the dumb act, then I asked "what's your name," she said "I'm Maya, Charlotte's cousin."  I looked at Maya one more time then I thought do I have feelings for Maya, and Charlotte.  That question remainded in my head for the rest of the day. By the end of the day I came to a conclusion, I like Charlotte and Maya.  Wow, who new eighth grade was so confusing.

P.S.
If you didn't know TurquoiseRose1761's idea was another girl.

Authors Notes
Guys I'm starting a new Story, Bella and the Bulldogs Love Stories. Go check that, and have a great day.