The Dream

P.S. this one is probably going to be very long

Charlotte pov:
That night I put my pajamas on and went straight to bed.  When I woke up the next morning I went straight to Henry's house.  I don't know what came over me, but when I got to his house I went up to Henry's room and knocked down the door.  I went over to Henry grabbed him by his caller and said "you, me my place at 8.  Got it, good."  Right after I Said that left his house and went home.  When I got home I changed into my: white California crop-top, black skinny jeans, light pink lipstick, black and white high tops, and then straightened my hair.  Up untill 8 I just watched cartoons.  When it was finally 8 Henry was at my door looking cuter than ever.  I opened the door and started to kiss him over and over again.

Henry pov:
I walked home very surprised, when I got home I put on my pajamas and went to bed. When I woke up I couldn't help but text Char.
Me: hey, want to hang out at the man cave at 8, Ray and Gooch are out of town.
Char: sure.
I was so excited I got dressed right away. 
I was so happy.  I changed into my: plain white V neck shirt, black skinny jeans with a meatal chain hooked to the pocket, black leather jacket, and some fresh new Js. When it was 8 I walked all the way to Junk n' Stuff and went down to the man cave. Charlotte was sitting on the couch looking super cute, before she could say anything I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in for a long tender, soft kiss.
Charlotte/Henry pov:
Then I woke up, that's when I realized I knew I was in love him/her.